Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arrian and LordShiva
    Tuberski
    Is there some 'Poly phrase I'm unaware of?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• It's a MZO thing. It means posting the last post in every thread on the front page of the OT forum (and taking a screenshot of it to prove it).

He may have pulled it off, actually.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• WTF is MZO?
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Back to topic:

A lot of people excuse Coulter's hateful rhetoric, claiming it is only meant for entertainment. I'm guessing that they mean she is a comedian or clown.

Isn't she an editorialist journalist? If so, editorialists are allowed their opinions, but if they "cross the line" shouldn't they marginalized? You know, ignored.
          "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
          —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

• 3rd time I tried to get it, 3rd time I got it. This one was arguably the easist even though this is the time I was the most intoxicated (20mg of diazipam (Valium)) as opposed to just incredably drunk.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• She should generally be ignored, because she is both hateful and a clown.

Who started a discussion thread on her stupidity?

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill
                3rd time I tried to get it, 3rd time I got it. This one was arguably the easist even though this is the time I was the most intoxicated (20mg of diazipam (Valium)) as opposed to just incredably drunk.
                WFT are you on valium for?

-Arrian

Comment

• Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                  LS is right...
                  Referring to the abnormally big hands

That's a medical condition: Dextera Lupus.
                  "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                  —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian

WFT are you on valium for?

-Arrian
                    WTF is WFT?
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Which ****ing therapy
                      I need a foot massage

Comment

• Originally posted by MosesPresley

Referring to the abnormally big hands

That's a medical condition: Dextera Lupus.
                        "Man hands" in layman's terms.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• I have a phobia of needles. I needed to have a blood test. I'm not allowed to turn up drunk to a blood test nor drink alcohol with the medication I am on. Valium is the best "sedative" to prescribe because as a benzodiazepene it loses its' efficacy the more often one takes it so I won't keep on taking it as and when needed because I have to save it for blood tests/injections. 10 mg should knock me out for for about 12 hours and it did nothing at all to me. So I had to take 20 mg this time and the effect wore off after about 4 hours when it should have lasted for 6 times that length of time.

But I'm off my medication now which means I can have a drink now...looking forward to this evening
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• You have to be sedated to have blood drawn? Wow.

-Arrian

Comment

• lol nub

Comment

• Yeah, but the other thing is because it's intravenous I can't be restrained (control and restraint), I have to be concious and willing to give the blood, I can't just be knocked out, and I've had of the training I need to break out of a 3 person restraint (two on arms and one on head), so sedation is the only method that'll work.

Comment

Working...
                                X