"We just want Jews to be perfected."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We just want Jews to be perfected."

"We just want Jews to be perfected," she told CNBC talk show host Donny Deutsch. "That's what Christianity is."

Ann Coulter was on The Big Idea when she showed her anti-semite slip.

I didn't think she could get much more stupid, but I was proved wrong again.

Some are calling for a ban from all media forums for her.

Donny Deutsch show is about the "Road to success." Coulter just may have inadvertently changed the show's format by beginning her decline to oblivion. We can always hope anyway.
    "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
    —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

I was starting to wonder when someone was going to make a thread on this.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I'm wondering what sick cult she belongs to, if that is what she think Christianity is.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Hopefully this is the end of whatever credibility she had.
        "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Comment

Actually, someone on Teh Lefty Intertubeses made a good point about the difference between Ann "Wanna see my snaggle-tooth vagina...?" Coulter and Michelle "Internment camps are FUN!" Malkin. Coulter doesn't get all bent out of shape when people call her out on her bullsh*t because she is first, foremost and always an "entertainer." For her, this sh*t is fun. Malkin, on the other hand, fancies herself a legitimate journalist and desires to be respected as such. When she talks out of her ass, she's honestly surprised and hurt that people do such mean and petty things like fact-check her "work" and point out how malignant she is to civil discourse. Coulter loves any and all attention while Malkin is a drama queen who can dish it out but folds like a cheap deck of soggy cards whenever someone pushes back.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Ba-ba-bamp-ba ba-ba-ba-bamp-ba I wanna be perfected
            Ba-ba-bamp-ba ba-ba-ba-bamp-ba I wanna be perfected....
            "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
              she is first, foremost and always an "entertainer."
              What, is she a juggler?

Comment

She could probably juggle pretty well with those huge hands of hers.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

People still pay attention to Ann Coulter?

Some are calling for a ban from all media forums for her.
                  Great idea. Help her out.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

"Donny Deutsch" - Donnie German
                    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                      People still pay attention to Ann Coulter?

Great idea. Help her out.

-Arrian
                      It's part of the media purge. Stern voluntarily left. Imus was forced out. I'm sure I forgot somebody. Who's next?

If they get rid of Coulter, I'm certainly not going shed any tears.

Comment

Its a perfectly reasonable statement and something the jews themselves want to happen. Apparently no one noticed, but christianity is a continuation of judiasm, not one that excludes jews and is seperate. There is some strong condemnation of jews in the old testament, im surprised no one is calling that on antisemitism

Are you saying the jews are perfect? Everyone needs to be perfected, that is unless your body is _not_ decaying, your mind is discerning perfectly and you never fail. In that case i apologize
                        if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
                          Are you saying the jews are perfect? Everyone needs to be perfected, that is unless your body is _not_ decaying, your mind is discerning perfectly and you never fail. In that case i apologize
                          Are you saying they aren't perfect b/c they are Jews?
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
                            Its a perfectly reasonable statement and something the jews themselves want to happen.
                            Reasonable? You didn't say it, but earlier in the thread it was said that this remark was "entertainment".

Comment

Its a perfectly reasonable statement and something the jews themselves want to happen. Apparently no one noticed, but christianity is a continuation of judiasm, not one that excludes jews and is seperate.
                              No, we all notice.

It is not an acceptable statement as it is stating that the jews are not perfect and that this is a problem, thus her desire to see that problem rectified.

We just want to see the problem rectified.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X