List of liquor that should not be drunk straight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of liquor that should not be drunk straight

Everclear... my stomach did not like it at all.

JM
    (was 10 months ago)
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

wimp
    Unbelievable!

Comment

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Well, I will add more...

Bad vodka, bad rum, bad whiskey...

But is there a 'good' liquor that shouldn't be drunk straight?

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Anything made from aniseed
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Zubrovka - in any quantity :burnsholeinthestomach:

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              Anything made from aniseed
              fackin right

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

Comment

Re: List of liquor that should not be drunk straight

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                Everclear... my stomach did not like it at all.

JM
                (was 10 months ago)
                I know Stroh rum, but this actually sounds nastier
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

fackin right

BS. Ouzo actually tastes good
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I had a bad experience with Ouzo on Rhodes 25 years ago. Haven't been able to look an aniseed ball in the eye since.

:vomit:

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                      I had a bad experience with Ouzo on Rhodes 25 years ago. Haven't been able to look an aniseed ball in the eye since.

:vomit:
                      Well, I actually had a good experience with Ouzo 30 years ago in Athens - at least it was sweeter than the aquavita I was accustomed to

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I initially read the title as
                        "List of liquors which should not be drunk"

I think I liked it more that way.

Comment

Absinte.

That is all.

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Gin - unless you are female and over 70 years of age.
                            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
                              Gin - unless you are female and over 70 years of age.
                              Nub

Martinis
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X