No announcement yet.

Armenian Genocide Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow! I don't think it's working.

Comment

Did you do it right? Are you supposed to alternate between the two books or is there a special pattern to ensure the difference is seen?
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
        Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow! I don't think it's working.

Seriously

Like when a person tells me because I am a white man I owe them because they aren't.

or "My People" owe "their people"

But back to Genocide, I am asking, due to the term definition:The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group. how far does one have to go for this to take into being considered such a Heinous Act?

I say because the example given was of the Nazi's against the Jewish People.

Then i think of what Dr.Strangelove stated, wasn't that wrong, what transpired?

Would the Klan as a whole be considered as guilty for Genocide against non-arrian individuals?

In this world, some countries, over your religious beliefs, people groups are tortured and hunted down.

Does that constitute Genocide?

I ask, because sometimes, the political opportunists seem to want to hold a "symbollic" occasion, apologize to the people group what happened and then move onward.

Does this really do any good? Is it an insult to the families of those afflicted?

I am merely asking is all.

Gramps
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
        X