Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Do You Find The Sexiest Woman in History?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Ok then.
    Mmm hmmm. Object lesson in 'How to catch a Slowwhand '.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Women didn't start getting attractive until 1960s. Men had to put bags over their heads until then.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
        Women didn't start getting attractive until 1960s. Men had to put bags over their heads until then.

A few off the top of my head:

Marilyn Monroe

Ava Gardner

Sophia Loren & Jayne Mansfield (great pic )

Sophia Loren

Maureen O'Sullivan

Veronica Lake

Jane Russell
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

There's an actress from like the 40's, and I can't remember her name to save my life.
          You know how it is when you get something in your head and can't remember, and can't forget about not remembering? It's a pisser.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What can you remember?
            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              There's an actress from like the 40's, and I can't remember her name to save my life.
              You know how it is when you get something in your head and can't remember, and can't forget about not remembering? It's a pisser.
              Lauren Bacall of course...
              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
              And notifying the next of kin
              Once again...

Comment

Working...
              X