Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Do You Find The Sexiest Woman in History?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Do You Find The Sexiest Woman in History?

I'll start with 21st and 20th century and work back, maybe.

Holly Hunter

Heather Locklear

Grace Kelly
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

shouldn't this be in the babe thread?

I like female newscasters.

Anyone know Soledad O'brien? she's a hottie. She's gettin' up there in age, but then again, so am I. Laurie Dhue from fox is a hottie as well, along with that other fox girl.

other than that, I have to agree with slow's picks. He has good judgement, for once.

I'd like to add Jane Seymour to that list as well.

Comment

Helen of Troy
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

pic!
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
          pic!
          Helen hasn't aged well.
          Attached Files

Comment

Elizabeth

Cate Blanchett is ugly, however.
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Joan of Arc

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Raquel Welch

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Hilda Ogden
                  Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                  Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

You need to get out more.

Comment

Elizabeth Bathory
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Countess Elizabeth Bathory tortured and murdered women for fun and was said to have bathed in their blood to make herself more beautiful,
                        Ok then.

Comment

Cleopatra
                          My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
                            Elizabeth Bathory
                            masochist I take it.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              You need to get out more.
                              I can't i'm married with 3 kids
                              Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                              Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Working...
                              X