What company would you like to own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What company would you like to own?

Say you could own any company in the world, what would you want to own?

I know the logical choice would be Playboy, but that's a juvenile response, so I will attempt to put more thought into my answer.

I would want something environmentally friendly, that develops alternative fuels, but still has a base that can actually make money. Preferribly american so I don't have to fly overseas . Canadian would do in a pinch. One that is into research and development over pure expansionist policy. I'm not sure such a company exists, however. So maybe I'll go with Playboy after all.

If it were around 25 years ago i would have liked to own Atari.
    They had brilliant eployees and, among other godies, a hot tub at the office that its employees were really alowed to use (and did so regularly )
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Blackwater
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Microsoft

Comment

Trojan Condoms
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

A company that has lots of physical resources and few people.

If your company is people heavy, they will bail out as soon as they found out that you are not a winner.

True winners do not have the time to spam internet message boards everyday.

Comment

This is why you go for the most valuable company and SELL!

Comment

Google
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by One_more_turn

True winners do not have the time to spam internet message boards everyday.
                  Wrong, buzzard breath. True winners know time management and have no problem posting.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Winners know time management, and know that in the 5 minutes they spent of each hour posting, they are losing $500.

True winners don't care
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

5 minutes? Slacker.

Comment

If I could own any company in the world, I would chose to own none. That is the way to happiness.

If I was forced to own one, probably one of the biggest most *******rific big-business corporations which owns (and buries) lots of patents for clean technology. I'd then get assassinated (perhaps figuratively, perhaps literally) trying to turn it around and live on in conspiracy theories.

Comment

British East India Company, so I could oppress and exploit the darkies and sell opium to Chinese peasants.

Comment

I'd take the Dutch East India Company so that we could have cool sea battles for fun and profit.
                            Blah

Comment

Berkshire Hathaway : no factories, no workers and their syndicates, customers happy to give all their savings against pieces of paper, ... cool ...
                              Statistical anomaly.
                              The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X