Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of those furriners are actually your friends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeson
    Sloww is my friend and is from Texas. So yes.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
      I went in to a UDF today to get some milk and some Busch Light

I realized that I am a midwesterner now, after only 2 years of living here

As I was leaving I found myself wondering if I had an accent... I talk like them now!!!

It freaks me out
      As well it should.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
        Are we talking about "real life" people or "internet" people?
        I'm talking about people I go down the pub, work with, etc.

I'd still know them even without internet access.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

there's an indian and two chinese lads in my house, and i watch the mighty gunners play with the african lucky lucky men in walkabout, whenever we're on the telly.

most of my friends though are english, welsh or from our former white colonies.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Haven't got that many foreign friends, but my girlfriend is Spanish. She went back to Spain though so it's pretty much over :/
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
            X