Two more weeks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the Brits and tea.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Shrapnel12
      I wish you had left out the naked part.
      Ypu read his post?
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
        He's a Finn.
        Every one is naked underneath their clothes'.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Yes, but Finns don't wear clothes.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

You guys always go with the woaah naked part.

Why? I know I brought it up but it was just a mere mention of the reality of the situation. It's not a big deal.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Pekka, have you ever seen American Psycho?
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yes. I love it. I read the book when I was 12, early 90s, and I fell in complete love with it back then already.

What is the meaning of your question? I tried to get it but I don't. How does nudity relate to this?
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  You guys always go with the woaah naked part.

Why? I know I brought it up but it was just a mere mention of the reality of the situation. It's not a big deal.
                  Because, you godless heathen of the north, our government has expressly forbidden all forms of nakedness. Only the hands and face may be exposed. Even reading about your sinful indiscretions is liable to get me arrested if I'm caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    Yes. I love it. I read the book when I was 12, early 90s, and I fell in complete love with it back then already.

What is the meaning of your question? I tried to get it but I don't. How does nudity relate to this?
                    Oh. Nothing to do with nudity at all. You just remind me a lot of the main character.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You are a pervert.

Pekka

-Arrian
                      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I think you were looking for a wireless repeater. You probably didn't give the salesperson the magic words. Or you weren't naked then, so they didn't understand, etc.
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Lori, thanks! I don't see how I could remind him though, but I'll take that as a compliment. I strive to be like him, without the whole killing part of course.
                          In da butt.

Comment

*shrug* I suppose some would be complimented by being labeled psychotic and delusional.

Comment

Well in your world that might sound weird but in my mind I'm completely right and also feel good about the compliment. That character is awesome in all regards, the only thing I disagree is killing. I mean not story wise but when it comes to me, I don't do that.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Hey, there's no reason to get defensive. We're all delusional - most just aren't willing to admit that. This just confirms a few things about your particular insanity. Certain pieces fall into place.

Comment

Working...
                                X