Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b etor
    i can't vote yet
    That's because you don't live in Chicago. Everyone gets to vote in Chicago, even dead people.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
      Suuuuuure
      i can't. if i could, i would.

Originally posted by Zkribbler
      That's because you don't live in Chicago. Everyone gets to vote in Chicago, even dead people.
      oh, then perhaps i'll stop by during election time

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
        Maybe you should start a service were you get paid to create suicide notes for people. With the war, falling dollar, and out corrupt government I'm sure you could make a bundle.
        just make sure you get paid in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
          I'm more surprised he ranked Reagan under (way under) W
          well. Reagan did turn tail and run after the Lebanon bombings. Never reataliated for Iran.

Reagan was a weak pres. He should have been a war fearing democrat.

Comment

Lebanon was a UN peacekeeping assignment. Removing US troops from UN assignment is not liberal-weenie turn-tale-and-run, it is a conservative strategic maneuver. The liberal-weenies would have called support for Israel as the "provocation" of the attack and withdrawn it.

There was no opportunity to attack the head of the enemy in Lebanon, the way he attacked Qaddafi for sheltering the Lockerby terrorists.

He won the political victory by getting hostages back from Tehran without changing US policy in NME.

Knowing when not to throw bombs, however justified, however tempting the target, is the mark of a great president.
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
            X