Is David Icke mad or insane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the best part is the opposition.

If Icke is mad, what are they, the opposition the the mad man... that is an achievement

in any case it is interesting that he does appeal to some subculture here in the west, but I guess that is OK you have people being Scientologists, which is SF made into religioin, so David Icke is at least entertaining people and not stealing their money for absolutely nothing in the meantime.

But he has opposition... "You’re a nut! you’re crazy in the coconut! What does that mean? that boy needs therapy... Ranagazoo, lets have it to you"
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

OneFootInTheGrave, Good song

Yeah the opposition that takes him at least semi-seriously. What's up with them, I wonder the same thing myself.

Icke is such a hack anyway, I mean he used the Larry Flint thing in his show.. the "what's more obscene, this.... or this", with war and boobs (censorship issue). I mean... how much can you copy and still be respectable?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Thing is with Icke though, I couldn't begin to guess which he would be more offended by - war or boobs...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

it is not "how much can you copy and still be respecable" but "how can you claim the queen is a shape shifiting lizard and still be respectable"

as for war vs boobs, I think Icke is for boobs
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I think we can all agree that boobs are a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
              I think we can all agree that boobs are a good thing.
              Speak for yourself
              Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
              X