Is David Icke mad or insane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is David Icke mad or insane?

Some of "his thoughts" are interesting but nothing new really, then again most of them aren't his thoughts. I spent 5 hours watching his video and let me tell you, it was horrible.

Of course I did it for novelty reasons but... how are you supposed to be respectable and then go on quoting Matrix (the movie) and Da Vinci Code as your sources?!?! Taking bits and pieces of everything so it fits his puzzle. Of course it makes no sense, that's not the point, but the point is, how the hell does he think his own theory came about when you'd get influenced by popular culture and then go on quoting it in your official sort of theory? You can't do that proving that something is real or isn't, when the quote itself is part of the process of proving and not merely a reference to popular culture.

His obsession with the freemasons is wayyyyyy too crazy, he associates things in weird fashion, heavy into numerology and symbolism and all this stuff.... family bloodlines and all kinds of stuff. It's like he put together all the conspiracy theories and BAAM it's a whole new theory with movies and books and everything, and then finish it off by claiming all the leaders who control us are actually lizards and it might sound crazy but it's true.

What?

OK, tell me more. Ohhh some people you've talked to say that... I bet he talks to lots of homeless people. Who are homeless because they found out the truth of course.

People actually pay to see this stuff? And then there is the opposition, they actually oppose this guy speaking. Why would you oppose it? You have a problem with it? Let the guy speak and let the people who find it interesting go and see the show, damn it! Then the ADL was after him and trying to shut him down in Canada because well, they thought the lizards were actually Jews and this was his nazi ways of mind controlling people. What?! Who is more crazy, the ADL or Icke?!?!?!?

Then the leftie activists put on the most sickening show, they actually attacked his book signing and tried to cake him, because obviously he was...ummm... anti-semite and everything. They were so into themselves, ****ing *******s I might add. The world doesn't suffer having few Ickes, but the mother nature cries when these bastard seeds are "expressing" themselves. It was funny too, they were expressing themselves to have Icke shut down from speaking. Wow. How ingenius. I think we should shoot these people in the face. Shoot them hard!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Summary?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
      Summary?
      wtfP?
      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

"Who is more crazy, the ADL or Icke?"

I'm gonna have to answer "Icke" on this one. There are few people crazier than David Icke. Now, if you'd asked, "who's crazier, Icke or Gene Ray?" now, that would be a puzzler.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

A bit from column A, a bit from column B
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I don't think David Icke believes his own conspiracy theories just as I don't think Fred Phelps actually believes that all Swedes will go to hell for being gay. They just say crazy sh*t to get attention and money. They're sort of like internet trolls made into reality.

Comment

There is opposition and support for David Icke - it comes as a surprise to me that there are people who take him remotely seriously
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yeah, I mean the opposition has to take him seriously as well, otherwise they wouldn't have the need for the opposing thingie... weird. Just listen to what he says, it's not a big deal. It's just so far out there that it really doesn't create any threats. He says lizards control the humans basically. Think about it. A threat? No. Just amusing.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I thought the lizards were just a euphemism for Jews/zionists?

Comment

Well you wouldn't think that if you saw the show.
                    In da butt.

Comment

I'll take your word for it. I don't think I could actually spend hours watching a video made by David Icke.

Comment

Insane sounds about right. It was quite funny actually in the early days when he was still remembered as a well-liked and respected sports host. At first people weren't sure what to make it it, but then he claimed to be the son of god on one of the biggest UK talk shows of the era. Pretty much game over.

Comment

In Britain we've been laughing at David Icke since the 80's. I had no idea he was still getting news.

Comment

Yeah. I mean... I can't see how anyone would think it's the jews or anyone else.... I mean he literally uses every secret society and conspiracy known to man, including conspiracies in MOVIES!!

So I have no difficulties accepting that he really means lizards.

Also, the jew thing never even came to my mind until ADL said they're not sure if Icke means them or not, because some right wing fascists liked Icke's show as well, and THEY said it was about the jews. BUt to me it sounded like they group wanted to hijack the whole thing and I mean.. it was a loooooong story and it had everyone, illuminati, knights templar, new world order, _everything_. The jews didn't fit into that thing anymore . How do you "suggest" it was jews after all that? No no, I believe he really means lizards from outer space or something. He is that much out there
                            In da butt.

Comment

Being David Icke, he really could mean absolutely anything

But yeah, it is strange to think that once upon a time he was a well-respected sports commentator who just went completely hatstand.
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                              X