No announcement yet.

Woman Killed By Handcuffs at Phoenix Sky Harbor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought we were at the stage where people were trying to figure out what happened to her.
    Ya, ya, that explains the sarcasm

Ya, ya, and nicely so.

You brought up her family situation and alleged position in society as if it somehow made her less culpable, more of a victim. Quite ludicrous, but not entirely surprising.

Let's wait for more information to appear on the actual circumstances of her death before we jump to too many conclusions, be they implied or up-front ones. That is, if anyone really cares by then..

Comment

too late, I already lost interest.

Comment

Dis wins again.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

If I ever toke up and run around in an airport like a little girl without her salt shaker, then by all means tie me up strangle me and claim I did it. But you will never get that chance.
          Yeah, you'll be in the men's bathroom seeing if you can get a job as an intern for a Republican senator.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

It is actually fairly common for fat people or people on drugs. Almost every police department now trains officers not to place people face down while handcuffed due to the risk especially if a person is struggling. I image that these dip****s were hired by the Department of Homeland security and were paid around 48 per hour so they likely were just to retarded to know about positional asphyxiation.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You brought up her family situation and alleged position in society as if it somehow made her less culpable, more of a victim. Quite ludicrous, but not entirely surprising.
              Now you're a ******* mindreader? I saw it on the news and posted it along with what the police said which was in the same report, you know, providing information as it comes in. She is a victim and I dont give a damn if she was white, black, or a poor latino mule smuggling cocaine. But her standing in society is relevant, not because it makes her less "culpable" but because it will be harder to sweep under the carpet.

Let's wait for more information to appear on the actual circumstances of her death before we jump to too many conclusions, be they implied or up-front ones. That is, if anyone really cares by then..
              Thats what I did you putz
              Last edited by Berzerker; October 2, 2007, 04:56.

Comment

I'm not double jointed but I have seen people who were and how they can get their hands out from behind their back and it looks nasty, but they never come close to their neck.
                Then you must have seen one where they physically detach their arms, because there is no way to do that withough having your arm stretched tightly across the back of your neck with your head folded forward and pressed into your chest. You have to stick your head under your armpit and basically pull yourself through the loop.
                "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker

I saw it on the news and posted it along with what the police said which was in the same report, you know, providing information as it comes in.
                  That info was in the original article you posted.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I smell a LAWSUIT!

But seriously, sucks for her family and all.
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Oerdin's back!

Welcome home.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        I wouldn't be a cop for anything.
                        Me either!

Oh, wait...

DAMN! How the HELL did THIS happen!?!?!
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                          Drugs? Where drugs? Who said drugs?
                          Alchohol. She traveling to a substance abuse clinic for detox. He behavior sound a little bit like alcoholic delerium. Rather than strangling herself, I would more suspect she was choking, perhaps on vomitus, and forced her hands to her throat in reaction to that.
                          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

That may well be, but it is still speculation.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Yep (as to why she died, traveling to detox is established), low probability given the paucity of facts, but still better that any other speculation I have seen thusfar..
                              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal

DAMN! How the HELL did THIS happen!?!?!
                                That's what some of us would like to know.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X