No announcement yet.

Pootie Poo Considers Cheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denmark is a monarchy? A real monarchy, not like England still has a king and queen? Asmodean? What am I missing?
    EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

This implies that the constitution would be observed just in letter but not in spirit. But perhaps it's better than not observing it at all.
      Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
        Yes. In 1874, Andrew Johnson made it back to the Senate. This was after losing an election in the Senate and then the House.

Don't recall about any others.
        Tyler and Calhoun went on to have political careers after the finish of their duties in the US executive branch.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
          I never said Putin was democratic , all I said is that I don't think he would be a president for a third term and that I expect he would be running Gazprom after this term ended.

Anyway, there is no reason for him to remove himself from politics completely. US presidents have political careers spanning decades (as congressmen, vice-presidents, presidents...) so why should Putin have to retire immediately?
          US presidents usually end their careers after being President.

Comment

Russia
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Prussia

Comment

King of Prussia, PA.
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

King of Prussia Mall

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
                    So - let's hear from all those people who said that noooo, Putin was democratic, he would not try to hold on to power and that even thinking that would be preposterous.

Let's hear fom you VetLegion, serb et. al.

What do you have to say now, huh???
                    Asmodean
                    The same thing I was saying all those years - Putin won't stay for a third term, because he is a democratic and won't break our constitution.
                    Hell, you don't mind when a presindent of US elected among two parties, you don't mind when the leader of the winning party becoms a PM of UK or Japan. But when Purin is ready lead the party he created - he is a ****ing dictator.
                    Your problem that you don't understand that Putin has support of absolute majority of the Russian population, because Russians like his achievments as president. And it is what democracy is all about - people will vote for whom they like. The end of story. If he will be the leader of party in parliament - fine, but he won't be a president, God damn it.

Putin
                    I would give him a ten only for pissing you guys off, not to mention his efforts to modernize Russia.
                    Russia

Denmark What Denmark is only good for - to give an asylum for terrorists.
                    Last edited by Serb; October 1, 2007, 20:41.

Comment

Anyway, there is no reason for him to remove himself from politics completely. US presidents have political careers spanning decades (as congressmen, vice-presidents, presidents...) so why should Putin have to retire immediately?
                      Because the western media wants so.

Comment

Not to mention that Denmark is a monarchy and you are that serf that makes celebratory threads when your "King and Queen" have babies, so you really shouldn't be lectoring anyone about serious politics.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                          Yes. In 1874, Andrew Johnson made it back to the Senate. This was after losing an election in the Senate and then the House.
                          Yeah, right. Your ex-spy presidents just send their sons to the office as replacements.

Comment

Happy Putin
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean

Not going to bite your troll, and you know it.

The man is taking advantage of the fact that russians have no real experience with how a free and democratic society should work, to keep the power in his hands.

Russia has become a de facto totalitarian state

Asmodean
                              You are such a moron, Sir.

Who the hell gave you right to decide for Russians?
                              It's our domestic buissnes so stay the **** out.
                              We don't lecturing you about what kind of fancy pants your queen should wear. So, shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                                Russia
                                I demand you change your avatar and the word RODINA.

Comment

Working...
                                X