No announcement yet.

Apparently I'm lumpy bumpy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you want, I can bring you over my house and you can clean that.

only kidding. laughter is the best medicine. well perhaps going to the doctor might be better medicine

Comment

What happened with finding your birth parents?
      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

You asked for it so here it is :

now when that's settled, I hope what you found is non malign and if it isn't that it was found so early that it's treatable.

My best wishes for you
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

oh man, maybe i should start doing those BSEs too.
          i hope all goes well for you, tiamat

Comment

Still looking for them and this just gives me more fuel to request my file to open. The lady that I knew was present at my adoption told me that my mother was the one who handed me over so she told me what she could remember about her. It was cool to hear about her. So soon hopefully that will be resolved.
            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
            X