X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ugh no poll

klingons for sure.

Comment

This is why there is no poll. People would vote Klingons, who are inferior.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I love Tribbles! I would naw my arm off if I woke up next to either one of them but I would choose Ferengi.
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

This poll is invalid.

Comment

So are Klingons.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

You are racist!

Comment

So are Klingons, as it happens.

Comment

Well if they were posting in this thread (racistally) I would accuse them too.

Comment

I fear there are entire Internet Communities based arround this debate
                    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                      -Bokonon

Comment

Klingons!
                        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Tribbles
                          The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I really want to see the Star Trek TOS on HD DVD.

Comment

APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Klingons.

you don't see any geeks walking down the street speakin Feringi do you?

Comment

Working...
                                X