Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "A Clinton-Obama Presidental Bid?"

Work with me here folks and just think about it:

What happends if Hillary Clinton wins the Democratic Presidential Bid?

Let's go a bit further: She wins the bid and then chooses Sen. Obama as her running mate.

How we have the possiblity of President Clinton and Vice-President Obama.

Is this too far fetched? I for one, don't think so.

I feel that if Clinton and Obama join forces, the Republicans would be bulldozed under in the Presidential election.

I for one, hope this does in fact occur.

What does everyone else think about this possibility?

I'd be surprised if it didn't happen.
    I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

The ticket might suffer from the "I wish the names were reversed" effect.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I am pretty sure Chris Rock explained why this would not happen. In detail. You fail.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

The very idea rests on the assumption that their opposition won't get nastier and nastier up to and during the primaries. I can't see any any reason why it wouldn't.
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Having two candidates each of which will alienate some people is probably not a good idea... the set of "People who won't vote for a woman for president", "People who won't vote for a black guy for president", and "People who think Clinton is a female dog" might be somewhat similar, but they are different sets, and I think it makes the ticket less likely to succeed.
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                Having two candidates each of which will alienate some people is probably not a good idea... the set of "People who won't vote for a woman for president", "People who won't vote for a black guy for president", and "People who think Clinton is a female dog" might be somewhat similar, but they are different sets, and I think it makes the ticket less likely to succeed.
                I think that the Republican ticket will be lackluster enough to overcome that effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Wycoff

I think that the Republican ticket will be lackluster enough to overcome that effect.
                  I concur.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Both Hillary and Bill Richardson can be attacked quite a bit too. Hillary for the obvious stuff and Richardson for things people forgot about like how he took the fall for nuclear secrets going to China.
                    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                      Both Hillary and Bill Richardson can be attacked quite a bit too. Hillary for the obvious stuff and Richardson for things people forgot about like how he took the fall for nuclear secrets going to China.
                      We're talking about Hillary-Obama here, not Hillary-Richardson.

Comment

Ah yes...I forgot all about Castro's speech about this. However, at the time I just chalked it up to Castro being...well, Castro.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Wycoff
                          I'd be surprised if it didn't happen.

Comment

Remember, you can be president for only 8 years so I think Obama would go for being VP for 8 years and being president for the following 8.
                            Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                              And this is one of the things that we, on this side of the pond, don't understand about America. I remember wondering what all the fuzz was about when Dukakis choose Whatshername for his running mate way back then. It seems nothing has changed since...
                              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                              And notifying the next of kin
                              Once again...

Comment

Working...
                              X