Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well.

Comment

Oh, it should also be noted that the "second ad" MoveOn has decided to run on a vote of 3.1 million to 100k called "Congressional Representation or 'Ass-kissing little chickensh*ts'" doesn't actually exist. It's satire making light of Congress (or rather, Republicans) wasting time (and taxpayers' money) on the general being called a name.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson

Celine Dion > Wiglaf

I thought you might dredge up the really bad ones.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
          Oh well.
          I suspect that the general has said this in private as well, as in he really isn't as hot and bothered by it. But leave it to Congressional Republicans to leap at the chance to, uh, do something or whatever.

Comment

Who cares?!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
              Who cares?!
              You, duh.

Comment

looks like we have 6 patriots and 6 traitors in our midst

Comment

The "patriots" may be foreigners who are traitors, and the "traitors" may be foreigners who are patriots.

But most likely they are all just misplaced bananas.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                    After hearing all about it, I actually saw the MoveOn.org ad on this today. I have NO IDEA what the big fuss is about. Really... why are some people all up in arms about this? Wow... the MoveOn folks think Petraeus is being a shill for the administration (frankly I don't think that's really news). So?
                    Because arguing about stuff like this allows Republicans to avoid talking about the real issues.

There really needs to be short-cut keys that type out that phrase.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

On the one hand, the Senate could have chosen to spend its time passing meaningful legislation on Iraq
                      How is that a meaningful?

In any case I woudn't have a problem with the add if they had put it up after his report. As it is, all it shows is that moveon and their ilk doesn't really care about what is actually going on but rather want what they want regardless.
                      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X