Gen Betray Us? Move On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf
    What in the name of **** would make anyone think I am Canadian?
    Strangely, I was wondering the same thing.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Canada is a really flowery, pussified place.

Comment

It should be noted that MoveOn didn't come up with the play on the general's name. It'd been floating around for some time and is rumored to have originated from troops serving in Iraq.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

It is more interesting that there was an ad in the new york times accusing an active duty general of being a traitor, than if a few troops mouthed off about it.

Comment

Canada is a really flowery, pussified place.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I used to think Wiglaf was American, but seeing how vehement his denial is... makes me think he really may be Canadian.

The poll is invalid too. Kuci is spot on in this thread.

Comment

I'm sorry but you can't just export your embarrassments that easy. We wouldn't dream of doing such a thing to you.

Comment

It is more interesting that there was an ad in the new york times accusing an active duty general of being a traitor, than if a few troops mouthed off about it.
                  It is more interesting that more Republicans voted to waste the Senate's time condemning the ad than voted to give troops time home equal to time spent deployed.

Comment

I don't see what is wrong with either proposal? Troops who volunteered to serve are only being asked to fulfill a contract that each and every one signed with the Army.

Comment

How is Bill the GOP?
                      Who said he was?

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                        I'm sorry but you can't just export your embarrassments that easy. We wouldn't dream of doing such a thing to you.
                        Celine Dion > Wiglaf

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                          Wiggie is Canadian?!
                          Asher is.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                            Celine Dion > Wiglaf
                            Fixed:
                            Celine Dion > Half-eaten sandwich > Wiggly Puff

Comment

Asher is.
                              I give you credit for setting up a punchline like that

Comment

I don't see what is wrong with either proposal? Troops who volunteered to serve are only being asked to fulfill a contract that each and every one signed with the Army.
                                On the one hand, the Senate could have chosen to spend its time passing meaningful legislation on Iraq, and on the other hand it chose to pass legislation that does nothing but score political points with morons.

Comment

Working...
                                X