X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Ah, what would the OT be without Pekka?
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        pubic hair? No, absolutely not. How would it get into the food? Or if you mean hair from my head, I don't wear a hat even if I'm dressed so...
        Come on, it's not that much an effort to don a chef hat when you're cooking naked.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Are you sure you're not living with your ex-wife Pekka and are just ashamed to admit it?
            EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

Originally posted by Shrapnel12
              Are you sure you're not living with your ex-wife Pekka and are just ashamed to admit it?

@this thread:
              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

Comment

Re: THAT was close!

Originally posted by Pekka
                Almost burned my penis.

How was the spaghetti?
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Wezil, pretty good, the sauce was great.

I think I have a problem with these trivial tasks. They seem to get more and more difficult. It's the whole upside down thing. What used to be difficult is now kind of easy, professionally. But these easy tasks, these every day things? It seems like I'm waiting to become a statistic for the Darwin Awards.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

We all have our moments.

That might make an interesting thread....
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      WTF Pekka?
                      A resounding QFT!
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                      X