Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THAT was close!

Almost burned my penis.

Was making spaghetti and sauce, spilt some boiling water. Directly into my crotch, had only boxers on. I sometimes cook naked so I was lucky to have boxers on.

Also, I'd like to thank God for giving me foresking, because few drops landed right there. Aftermath, I'm OK and it won't leave a mark.

Cooking is dangerous.
    Last edited by Pekka; September 19, 2007, 15:00.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

"The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

I'm telling you guys, even though it wasn't that bad (it WAS hot and you can _feel_ it), you get scared. The first 2 to 3 seconds, scary times.

It's different, if you think soemthing happenede to you, you'll shake it off fast. But with things like these? You still are not sure if you're OK or not. So it isn't a split second "Oh crap!", it's few seconds of horror. And even after that you have to make sure about 10 times, check if you're really OK.

I'm glad I'm OK. HOw stupid would that be to get injured like that? Go to the ER, "I have a problem *unzip*, cooking accident". The embarrasment. I might just have to treat it myself and screw it up even worse!

And it's stupid because I've wondered sometimes, when I've been cooking naked, that I should be careful with the boiling wated, extra careful. It finally happened. Definitely no more nude cooking, that's for sure.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

And how exactly would boxers protect your genitals from boiling water?

Comment

Asbestos Boxers

Comment

Why in the world would you cook naked?

WTF Pekka?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

wiglaf, they really don't, but at least I was wearing them, So I had a wet spot in my boxers, at least that much it soaked.

Imran, Sometimes. I don't cook naked because I like cooking naked, but it just means I was naked before so I didn't bother dressing up for it.
              In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                And how exactly would boxers protect your genitals from boiling water?
                With very low quantities of very hot water I can imagine they would protect a lot.

Comment

Yes they protect some. It was drops that flew because I kind of dropped teh "spoon", so the water splashed.

But anyway, it still comes straight through, it's violent like a bee and rabid like a wolf with anger problems.
                  In da butt.

Comment

So cooking naked....don't you worry about hair getting in your food?
                    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

pubic hair? No, absolutely not. How would it get into the food? Or if you mean hair from my head, I don't wear a hat even if I'm dressed so...

I spend quite a lot of time naked in my place. I don't take off my clothes, it's just that I don't put them on either, but usually I still wear shorts. This is because I usually take a shower right after I get up so I just don't put on clothes, but I do have a towel so I put that towel for example if I sit down etc.... so no one has to worry that I've been all over everything. I am a considerate person.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Almost burned my penis.

It's a good thing, Pekka, it was an area that was so insanely difficult to hit directly.

Comment

Hah, no no Winston, it was a direct hit! Few drops also hit my thigh, but that's it! I figure about 5 drops or so flew, and it got me! What does that tell you? It's not difficult to hit, in fact every object is programmed to hit it.

But I am glad nothing is damaged. I guess you couldn't damage it with just drops flying, but you could damage your skin a bit I figure, and if nothing else, it's painful plus it might leave a mark. And even though I'm not a penis model, I still don't like to have any extra marks on me. By the way that's a great idea, if you were a model of that sort, would you get compensated from the insurance company? Since now you have few dots on you, they are not hiring you anymore and you just lost your business because of it. An interesting idea but I suggest we won't explore it further, this is a family site.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                            Why in the world would you cook naked?

WTF Pekka?
                            One word: VIKING !!!
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Cold water helps to sothe burns. Lots of it
                              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                              X