Pro-War Protesters Assault Father Of Soldier Killed in Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patroklos

When you die Kid, I will drag an effigy of you in a coffin around the country covered in cash to Republican conventions and anti-gay marriage rallies to show your support.

Obviously you won't mind.
    EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos

When you die Kid, I will drag an effigy of you in a coffin around the country covered in cash to Republican conventions and anti-gay marriage rallies to show your support.

Obviously you won't mind.
      Obviously not, because I would be dead. Hell I don't even care that you consistantly hack me, and I'm alive. You simply don't matter to me.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Obviously not, because I would be dead. Hell I don't even care that you consistantly hack me, and I'm alive. You simply don't matter to me.

If he doesn't matter to you, why do you express your opinions about his statements?
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Did anyone ever tell you that you are soooo not MrFun?

Comment

Anytime somebody has to stoop to beating another person to express their displeasure with the individual, they've lost a lot more than they've gained, in my opinion.

Gatekeeper
            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
              I dunno what Pat is talking about but it does seem like the guy is kinda dodgy as he tried to kill the Marines who informed him of his son's demise.
              It's hard to imagine losing your kid, what it will do to you. I actually try to do it sometimes. It's impossible for some reason. I would definitely go over the edge, but I don't know what I would do.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatekeeper
                Anytime somebody has to stoop to beating another person to express their displeasure with the individual, they've lost a lot more than they've gained, in my opinion.

Gatekeeper

We have an agreement!
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                X