Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is something seriously wrong with law enforcement....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry not everyone is super bright. Cop will be fired/sanctioned. Moving along..

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
      Obviously you arrest someone because you presume they did something wrong..?
      Not soliciting a prostitute is not wrong.

What matters is that when it becomes unreasonable to presume he did something wrong, that he is let go that he is not arrested.
      Fixed.

Comment

Sorry not everyone is super bright.---
        You are correct on that one. We have seen excellent examples in some recent threads on other traffic incidents.
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Fixed
          Who pulls over and asks a whore for help? Really. It's uncommon enough to see how this could've happened.

You are correct on that one. We have seen excellent examples in some recent threads on other traffic incidents
          I lost less than cost of insurance/repairs would've been..

Comment

Who pulls over and asks a whore for help? Really. It's uncommon enough to see how this could've happened.
            According to the article...

The family's story is: They had "parked outside Manolo's restaurant", the daughter "had just run in to exchange her coffee for a hot chocolate", and "the woman approached them".

Oh how terrible a crime! To have parked near an establishment of business and had someone approach your vehicle.

Comment

And the family's the most trustworthy source here...why?

Comment

Because the charges were dropped. If the police report were true, he was guilty of soliciting sex.

Comment

Plato Well said.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                  X