Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for teh men: How long can you last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for teh men: How long can you last?

Teh addictive
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Teh annoying with a cord mouse
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

22 seconds
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

38 in my second try.

Comment

Lies!

Comment

I have 50 tabs open in the browser and it has slowed the computer down to a crawl. In effect I'm playing a turn based game

Comment

yeah, this has some horrific slow down issues...

Comment

11 second is my best so far
                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

.239 my first try :LOL:

wasn't sure what to do. I can only get a little over 2 secs now, and I'm bored of it.

Comment

37.74... I also have a slow computer.
                    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Yeah, I think this is definitely linked with computer speed. After 10 seconds the things were just flying all over the place and were impossible to avoid.
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You can hide in teh top-left for a while.

Comment

Really difficult with trackpad and a fast connection!
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

oh, too bad i'm not a man.

33 btw. that gets crazy fast!

Comment

oh god no not this again ! it had me hooked for awhile last time rememberin exactly the pattern
                              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
                              X