PolyMeet: London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PolyMeet: London

Flying home and back via LHR, and stopping there for a weekend (arrive Oct 4, Thursday, leave Oct 7, Sunday). In between meeting family, friends, clients, and women, I may have time for you clowns. Who's down?
    I live in London and will meet LS! :dance:
    23.08%
    I live in London and will stay far away from LS! :scared:
    3.85%
    I live in London and want to meet LS, but can't make it! :(
    3.85%
    I don't live in London, but if I did, I would totally meet LS! :nod:
    38.46%
    I don't live in London, which is just as well, because I hate LS! :angry:
    19.23%
    I have an appointment with my banana! :ana:
    11.54%
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

There's a very small chance I'll be in London 28.09-05.10. If I confirm that I'll let you know.

Comment

You've never got to a meeting yet Cort Haus - I don't see why this would be any different
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I've only been aware of about one that I could make, and I forgot.

Comment

Well I suppose I could do a meet...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'll do it, but let's face it, you're all insane.
              mssv.net - After Our Time - Six to Start

Comment

And therefore by association, so are you
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I really should get my unemployed ass to one of these meetings some day...
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
                    my unemployed ass
                    Don't you have a second interview with teh oil company? I'm pretty sure that if you sweet talk teh HR rep in Stockholm you can get teh job
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Yeah, offer her a cruise on your luxury liner
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Don't you have a second interview with teh oil company? I'm pretty sure that if you sweet talk teh HR rep in Stockholm you can get teh job
                        No, I blew it. They had ****ed up the times or something and was surprised to see me there. So during the 30 mins I had to wait my confidence eroded and I was my usual gibbering self. Afterwards I couldn't recall giving a better reason for wanting the job other than it was close to where I live...

Comment

It's probably one of the more 'true' motivators when looking for a job
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                            Yeah, offer her a cruise on your luxury liner
                            I'm not so sure it would help... Besides I'm dropping that particular project. Too much work and not nearly enough skillz/money to get it done...

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              It's probably one of the more 'true' motivators when looking for a job
                              I guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X