Is it homophobic to not like 'camp'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shrapnel12
    For the record however, I do find the idea of gay sex rather disgusting, but if there was a thread about straight anal sex, I'd post a sick face there too.
    I would not advise such a thread unless the standards have changed here markedly. I got a short ban for pretty innocent comments where the topic was anal sex.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

In a swedish army camouflage book: "When the soldier is moving through woodland, he's supposed to break off branches and put them on his helmet. When he is moving through cornfields, he's to break off some cornstalks and put them on his helmet. When the soldier is moving through a cabbage field he's supposed to take off his helmet for the best camouflage."
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Who cares if it is homophobic to hate camp?
        Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

The term "homophobic" is merely one of many labels used by activists to shame people of one point of view into agreeing with the activists pov. I don't care for name calling and I don't care if people don't like or agree with my opinions and I'm not ashamed of my opinions.
          EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
            Who cares if it is homophobic to hate camp?
            Not you, clearly. People who live in countries where you can get in trouble for expressing views percieved as anti-gay might though.

Comment

The term "homophobic" is merely one of many labels used by activists to shame people of one point of view into agreeing with the activists pov. I don't care for name calling and I don't care if people don't like or agree with my opinions and I'm not ashamed of my opinions.
              You should be.

BTW Cort is this thread inspired by Hell's Kitchen?
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Those dirty activists.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

At least I didn't say liberals (conservative activists are just as annoying).

The thing to remember is our society teaches tolerance. We don't have to accept or like anything we don't want, but we should be tolerant of each other. I'm more tolerant then your average activist any day.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                    BTW Cort is this thread inspired by Hell's Kitchen?
                    It sprang from a discussion on another forum with no openly gay posters, which might, in turn, have been inspired by a TV programme.

Comment

At least I didn't say liberals (conservative activists are just as annoying).

The thing to remember is our society teaches tolerance. We don't have to accept or like anything we don't want, but we should be tolerant of each other. I'm more tolerant then your average activist any day.
                      I really had no idea activists could be grouped together so easily, you... activist-ist.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yes! I created a new -ism. Do a get a plaque?

Unlike the UN , activists can be useful like unions and lawyers. The problem is they just don't go away when they're not needed anymore.

Comment

I don't have a problem with gays in general, but flamey queens who are intentionally camp irk me.
                          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

The people who annoy me are campy people who repress their inherent homosexuality by playing and enjoying rugby.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Working...
                                X