No announcement yet.

Can that ***** get any dumber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who is this chick? oh yeah I have her mp3 of her cover song of Metallica's Fuel. Not a bad cover. But I wouldn't say she has any talent.

Comment

Take it to Katrina to me sounds like drop the boxes in the eye of the hurricane
      I need a foot massage

Comment

Why does she have to be so complicated? Acting like she's someone else makes me constipated.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Shrapnel12
          Never heard of here. Got a link to explain what you're talking about?
          Never herd of her? Her annoying teen pop song "Girlfriend" has been on the top 40 radio stations for a while now.

Comment

For some reason I actually found myself skimming through Avril's Top 10. My favourite part (if there is such a thing):

I also like to give stuff to people who are my "workers", especially if they don't make much money.

And whose fault is that most likely, lady*?

* and I use that term very loosely
            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

This is why I don't have good karma. I don't have an assistant to cart my crap to the dump.
              Golfing since 67

Comment

The whole time I was reading this, I couldn't decide if it was for real or not.

I kept waiting to see "The Onion"

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                  The whole time I was reading this, I couldn't decide if it was for real or not.

I kept waiting to see "The Onion"
                  Perez Hilton isn't really the most reliable source, not sure exactly what he does... but it's mostly crap as far as I can tell. (But then again, so is most of the entertainment industry...)

Comment

Working...
                  X