Can that ***** get any dumber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can that ***** get any dumber?

I hated Avril Lavigne before, but she is so ****ing dumb....

Never heard of here. Got a link to explain what you're talking about?
    EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

I liked the "I'm getting all wasted but drink in moderation" bit. The Karma chapter is also gold.

Thank God, I have, like, clean water! ...or something.
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

At least she can switch Civics without any anarchy. And she calls herself a rebel after that. Feh.
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

It if wasn't for her, my band would have been No 1 in the Live365 Internet Radio sideload charts.

She sells 24 million albums, we sell maybe a few hundred. That's the power of big record companies.

It's nice to know, though, that the poor should be grateful for having clean water - erm, those of them that have clean water.

Comment

Re: Can that ***** get any dumber?

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
            I hated Avril Lavigne before, but she is so ****ing dumb....
            Somehow though, this is supposed to make you the loser. It must be true - she says so, and she IS the party.

Be gratefull you have clean water, young man.

Comment

Another peice of trash we pawned off on the Americans

Her and Celine will be headlining Vegas together.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

And will sell out to a bunch of Canadians!
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                  And will sell out to a bunch of Quebekers!
                  Fixed.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Feng shui. Yes, develop a deep, meaningful spiritual relationship with your furniture. And when you sell millions of albums, it helps to "give back" by dumping six boxes of crap you don't want on the needy. Then go out and spend a couple hundred bucks to replace what you just got rid of--you earned it, you're a Giving Person.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Can't wait to see her first super-cool indie flick. I'm predicting it will be the touching story of a spiritual party girl who, working from a 5-star restaurant where she won't be hassled, uses feng shui and energy to create unlimited clean water for the undeveloped world. Tragically, she is forced to hide the formula when it turns out the third world is full of losers who hate her. She then channels her annoyance into her music, which is not easily ignored.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Dumb bint.
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

@ Jrabbit- classic.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

How's it going, man? Great to see you online.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                              Can't wait to see her first super-cool indie flick. I'm predicting it will be the touching story of a spiritual party girl who, working from a 5-star restaurant where she won't be hassled, uses feng shui and energy to create unlimited clean water for the undeveloped world. Tragically, she is forced to hide the formula when it turns out the third world is full of losers who hate her. She then channels her annoyance into her music, which is not easily ignored.

Comment

Working...
                              X