No announcement yet.

Colorblindness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm colourblind, but most of the time I forget what colours I don't see - don't care much about it. When people find out I'm colourblind and ask me that stupid question about wich colours I can't see, I usually tell that I'll point them out for them as soon as I see one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

Aren't you in OCS? I have a question, why weren't you commissioned out of college. WTF? Very confusing
      No, ROTC. I was commissioned out of college.
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
        I got 100% but i had to estimate on some of them due to not matching up exactly. All the images did not have the same level of brightness.
        Yeah, because different colors are harder to see at different brightnesses for certain types of colorblindness. Most colorblindness is due to a problem with the cones. My type is due to not seeing medium wave length at all.
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin
          I'm colourblind, but most of the time I forget what colours I don't see - don't care much about it. When people find out I'm colourblind and ask me that stupid question about wich colours I can't see, I usually tell that I'll point them out for them as soon as I see one of them.
          Yeah, I have found this test to be the easiest way to explain my colorblindness to people now.

Comment

Working...
          X