Colorblindness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorblindness

This test explains my color blindness well. I get asked randomly about whether or not I can tell what color something is.

Deuteranopia (a.k.a. green blindness) Test. This is the older Java version that is no longer supported

You are supposed to pick the one of the three that looks most like the color of the main image.

I get about 33% each time.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

I can't tell these apart.
    Attached Files
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I heard this is a shirt for women that <3 colorblind people.

Comment

100% for me on all the gamma settings. wahooo!

Comment

In spanish this is only known as daltonism (daltonismo).

I have 2 colorblind cousins, I think it is a pity
          I need a foot massage

Comment

Yeah, Deuteranopia is Dalton's. Less than .5% of the popular has it though.

Comment

Doesn't the army not like it if you're colorblind?

Comment

Don't ask, don't tell
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Correct, I am actually medically disqualified for what I do, even though I do it fairly well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                    Doesn't the army not like it if you're colorblind?
                    As I understand it, the U.S. Army used to classify color blind people as 4-F. Then the army discovered these folks can see right through camoflauging efforts. After that, they were made forward observers or put in scout aircraft.

Comment

Well, at least I'm not colorblind. However, take away my contacts or my glasses and I'm blind as a mole
                      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I'm very mildly red-green colorblind. The only thing this seems to have any impact on, however (aside from passing color-blindness tests), is my ability to find my golfball on a fairway; I have trouble seeing a small speck of white against a field of green (as a result, I prefer to use flourescent yellow golf balls, which I can pick out more easily even though they are closer to green than the white ones. Go figure).
                        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                          Correct, I am actually medically disqualified for what I do, even though I do it fairly well.
                          Aren't you in OCS? I have a question, why weren't you commissioned out of college. WTF? Very confusing

Comment

The company I used to work for had a CEO (from an engineering background) who was very insistent on making final decisions on the industrial design of new products. Fair enough. But no one could figure out why he was so insistent on using a garish orange trim on our new premium microphone line.

Later, we found out he was colorblind. And in denial. (He knew, but had never let himself be formally diagnosed.) The trim on the product line was ultimately changed to blue.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I got 100% but i had to estimate on some of them due to not matching up exactly. All the images did not have the same level of brightness.
                              if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Working...
                              X