cops are friggin bastards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious
    That probably depends on how much salt is in the meat. I don't believe that salt was just accidentally spilt on the meat.
    Accidents happen all the time in the food service industry, trust me.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

The burger joint I hang out at is frequented by Pasadena police. They say they eat there because they know that the help doesn't spit in their food.

I don't think the cop arrested the employee because he thought she'd made an honest mistake. I'll bet the thought she'd purposedly messed with his food.

Comment

They probably put a pound of salt in there, the little *****es.
        I take it you've had bad experiences with fast food.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I think it was Wiglaf. The guy gave me a credit card.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

That kind of sucks though... to know that every now and then, some jerk spits on your food. I don't think that's right. Don't spit in people's food. That's just wrong. Find another way to fight the man.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Food Safety laws were probably broken there...the meat should have been thrown away after having salt tipped on it.
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

But at most, that'd be a Health & Safety Code infraction, which should have resulted in a citation and maybe a fine to the business.

Arresting the employee implies a criminal act, such as -- I dunno -- attempted poisoning of a police officer or some such.

Comment

I hope the supervisor loses his job. In fact he should also have been charged.
                  The Cops supervisor should be censored, I mean, all we have going on and our limited resources are used to determine salt content?

For real

As for the Supervisor at the restaurant, yeah, that supervisor should have wheeled the trash can over and thrown out the burgers

Ok

I am freaking amazed that the Police Department sought charges on this, Dang
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                      Team Ramrod!
                      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

The employee and the manager knew that the meat had alot of salt in it, and because salt in high quantities can be poisonous, and because the manager did nothing about it...it is negligence on the part of the manager, for sure, and the employee that tipped on the salt. To be honest I can see why charges were brought, because according to the letter of the law that would be (atleast over here) deliberate poisoning (negligence by ommission). Also, what if a small child had eaten that meat? Depending on the level of salt there could have been fatal consequences. The employee and manager should at the least be fired, and I would also want to know if the company has any food hygiene or food preparation policies, and what they say.
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                          That kind of sucks though... to know that every now and then, some jerk spits on your food. I don't think that's right. Don't spit in people's food. That's just wrong. Find another way to fight the man.
                          For all the time I worked in kitchens I have never, ever witnessed it.
                          The worst I saw, was something that fell on the floor, was thoroughly rinsed and then cooked.

Food Safety laws were probably broken there...the meat should have been thrown away after having salt tipped on it.

I think you're giving too much credit too any Safety laws.
                          Shouldn't be thrown away anyhow, as there are ways to rescue the meat.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                            The employee and the manager knew that the meat had alot of salt in it, and because salt in high quantities can be poisonous, and because the manager did nothing about it...
                            You get what you pay for. Minimal wages etc...
                            I really doubt anyone working at MacD actually knows anything about food.
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Nah... I mean I bet it only happens in some fast food places and even then only few people actually do it. But if you are a cop and go into enough of those places... you'll get to east som spit burger for sure.

I wouldn't target cops and I wouldn't spit in them. I'd run them fast in my butt, and I'd target...hmmm... French people
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

The Cops supervisor should be censored, I mean, all we have going on and our limited resources are used to determine salt content?
                                I doubt if they let any mass murders go in order to do this. I hope not.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X