X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cops are friggin bastards

Oversalted Burger Leads to Charges

1 hour ago

UNION CITY, Ga. (AP) — A McDonald's employee spent a night in jail and is facing criminal charges because a police officer's burger was too salty, so salty that he says it made him sick.

Kendra Bull was arrested Friday, charged with misdemeanor reckless conduct and freed on $1,000 bail.

Bull, 20, said she accidentally spilled salt on hamburger meat and told her supervisor and a co-worker, who "tried to thump the salt off."

On her break, she ate a burger made with the salty meat. "It didn't make me sick," Bull told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

But then Police Officer Wendell Adams got a burger made with the oversalted meat, and he returned a short time later and told the manager it made him sick.

Bull admitted spilling salt on the meat, and Adams took her outside and questioned her, she said.

"If it was too salty, why did (Adams) not take one bite and throw it away?" said Bull, who has worked at the restaurant for five months. She said she didn't know a police officer got one of the salty burgers because she couldn't see the drive-through window from her work area.

Police said samples of the burger were sent to the state crime lab for tests.

City public information officer George Louth said Bull was charged because she served the burger "without regards to the well-being of anyone who might consume it."
    What friggin ****** bastard cop

Why?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

People are bastards. Not just cops.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

SERIOUSLY!?!?? Another steller example of our tax dollars at work
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          People are bastards. Not just cops.
          I would agree with that. She just happened to serve the burger to someone who could actually do something about it beside complain to management.
          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I hope the supervisor loses his job. In fact he should also have been charged.

Comment

I was detained once in a McDonalds. Cops tend to eat there especially fat ones. Be on the lookout.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                I was detained once in a McDonalds. Cops tend to eat there especially fat ones. Be on the lookout.
                Doing something to people's food and giving them a credit card?

Comment

Cop should've had a stroke, THEN there'd be reason for all this. Instead, he's just coming off like a whiny b*tch AND a waste of taxpayers' dollars.
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Duh the meat shouldn't have been served, but ****ing criminal charges? What?
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Duh to people who DON'T work in the fast food industry, but for those that do the pressure is on them to serve fast and to avoid wasting material. In her judgment, mistaken as it was, salty food wasn't a major concern since salt is prevalent in fast food. She tried to shake it off, but obviously that was inadequate. It was a minor mistake, but the cop is abusing his authority. I'm fairly confident a judge will throw this out or short of that, let the woman off with a warning about being more careful; McDonald's might get a fine. This is at most a civil case, hardly rising to the level of a criminal case. Depending on how the case proceeds, the woman might have the basis for a countersuit against the cop and/or the police department and city.

Comment

That probably depends on how much salt is in the meat. I don't believe that salt was just accidentally spilt on the meat.

Comment

I'm fairly certain it wasn't one of those little fast food packets of salt that fell. It was more likely the larger salt shaker that some joints use to pre-salt the French fries that got knocked over or otherwise spilt.

Comment

They probably put a pound of salt in there, the little *****es.

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X