• Show
Clear All

1) Ravenous
    2) Silence of the Lambs
    3) Creepshow
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Attach of teh Flesh-Eating Zombies
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

"Zombie Flesh-Eaters" has an awesome Zombie vs Shark scene

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
          'Eat, Drink, Man, Woman'.
          During the opening scene you really think: 'what am I doing here?' : drools:
          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
            Alive

I was waiting for Molly's post. I was expecting exquisite meals from movies I had never heard of. He didn't disappoint.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

I was waiting for Molly's post. I was expecting exquisite meals from movies I had never heard of. He didn't disappoint.
              Damn it, aside from EDMW, he named the same three films I did, several posts earlier! What am I, invisible?

member of this board for seven freakin'years but does anybody acknowledge my contributions? noooooo. don't even know why I bother, really. there's no love, no respect, no simple human decency, really. freakin' popularity contest, I tell ya.

"I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

No offence intended Rufus.

To be honest I only skimmed the other posts as I am the last person on these boards to know anything about fine cuisine. I'm fine with a boiled hotdog on bread.

You need to post more pics Rufus. It is one of MB's trademarks.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

You need to post more pics Rufus. It is one of MB's trademarks.
                  I please to aim.
                  Attached Files
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by germanos

During the opening scene you really think: 'what am I doing here?' : drools:
                    I made sure I'd been to lunch before I went. Just as well, since by the time I'd finished watching I was in dim sum withdrawal...

Now I want someone to make a film with Turkish, Indian or Moroccan food at its heart...
                    Attached Files

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

But I bet you don't have a pic of a boiled hotdog on white slice bread.

Comment

But I bet you don't have a pic of a boiled hotdog on white slice bread.
                        Don't do white bread much. 'Ceptin' Polish and Italian occasionally.

I like Polish rye bread.

Never enjoyed boiled hotdog. Grilled or fried, yes. With onions and mustard, et cetera...

I'm hankering for some chicken's feet in black bean sauce. Or some steamed tripe with chilli and black beans. Or tofu stuffed duck's web.

Or maybe some Shanghai dumplings...

I want I want I want I want I want....
                        Attached Files

Comment

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Only Babette's Feast comes to mind, but that one has already been mentioned.

Still a great meal, though

Asmodean
                            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Working...
                            X