APEC security shredded by Comedy TV show prank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APEC security shredded by Comedy TV show prank

They drove a fake convoy of official VIP cars through two security cordons to President Bush's hotel and then someone dressed as Osama Bin Laden hopped out

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

That's not funny

But

And:

"He said the Chaser convoy had Canadian flags attached to the cars and “Canada” signs visible in the front windscreen.

“No particular reason we chose Canada,” Taylor said. "

They had Stealth Nation Technology!!!
    Blah

Comment

they said they thought noone would pay attention if the convoy had Canadian flags
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

They were lucky to not be shot. And if they were, some people here would say it was right to shoot them.
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Including me.

But President Bush can take a joke. He's been up against both Gore and Kerry.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
            Including me.

But President Bush can take a joke. He's been up against both Gore and Kerry.
            What's so funny about a stolen election?
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

In the good old times in Germany people were thrown into KZs for making jokes about certain ermmm "leaders". Nice to see this sentiment is still alive

OMFG teh godwin!
              Blah

Comment

What's so funny about a stolen election?

We may never know. The guy with the best answer to that was shot nearly 44 years ago.

Comment

Which is really a shame, because it would have been good to find out earlier that Nixon was a crook.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You were lucky to have Nixon in the White House at that time. Maybe providence played some strange part in placing the crooked Kennedy there in 1960.

Comment

Chicago, not Providence.

Comment

Good one, Lorizael.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                          They were lucky to not be shot. And if they were, some people here would say it was right to shoot them.
                          I concur. What a bunch of ninnies.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I concur that its not funny, and if they had been shot, it would be hard to fault the authorities.

OTOH that they managed to get through the cordons would seem to be a very good reason to fault the authorities, and a bigger concern than what these guys did.
                            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

/me ponders, maybe it was DanQ driving the car, since we hadn't seen him lately, no surely he is smart enough to not ...wait

Isn't Asher from Canadia?

No, if it was him he would have flown the Poly National Flag upside down

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                              X