Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the OT Forum be unified as one with no subforums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wezil

D'oh!! That's what we were discussing. :slapsforehead:

I stand corrected then.
    You my friend, have caused me to become involved in a chain reaction of laughing-out-loudly

~pause~
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO

Ease up on the gloating Mr. Plato.

The poll is still useless (unless Rah finds no suspects).

The community discussion (thread) was good.

You haven't met all the benchmarks yet Yank.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

You my friend, have caused me to become involved in a chain reaction of laughing-out-loudly

~pause~
        I finished early today so it has been posting since #44 [/confession]
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Yank.
          [Southern Drawl] Aaah Sir, Resent that remark [/Southern Drawl]

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

[yank-E dialect]Cheews gies are freaking fawnee[/yank-E dialect]

Comment

My apologies. That was uncalled for.

Comment

EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

I have an uncontrollable urge to post inthe Pavarotti thread.

Would a snide comment for post #2 be considered bad taste?

Comment

I gotta say, this has been one entertaining thread, accomplished very little but otherwise was both entertaining and a waste of time, I mean, I could have been doing anything but chose this

Fun times at Poly who wouldda thunk it

Comment

I wanted Lancer to post. I'm in a mood for his strangeness but he's too busy planning his boat.

I guess I could go spam his thread now.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                        I gotta say, this has been one entertaining thread, accomplished very little but otherwise was both entertaining and a waste of time, I mean, I could have been doing anything but chose this

Fun times at Poly who wouldda thunk it
                        QFT

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I don't think Rah found anything.

Comment

I don't think Rah found anything.
                            nor did anyone else

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                              I vote for increasing traffic on the site to the extent that it warrants subforums. Where's that option?
                              Post here: http://apolyton.net/forums/forumdisp...s=&forumid=176

Activity attracts activity.
                              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                                Hmmm 18 different people posted in the thread but 44 votes. I guess it's time to check out who voted for what and duplicate IPs

That's because the rest of the thread is irrelevant.
                                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                                X