Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lancer
    My pecker is the size my pecker is.
    But if you went for the fat injections you could have an obese pecker.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

However I'm not completely out of my mind. I think.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Let's work on that shall we?
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

I think it was BBC3.
          Is that kinda like ESPN8, "The Ocho"?
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I think (from my swimming pool locker room experience) that all penises are more or less the same size, around 15 centimeters, a few centimeters more, a few less I dont think would make a big difference in how it feels,
            This penis size issue only matters for those who have it very big or veyr small imo
            I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
              I think (from my swimming pool locker room experience) that all penises are more or less the same size, around 15 centimeters, a few centimeters more, a few less I dont think would make a big difference in how it feels,
              This penis size issue only matters for those who have it very big or veyr small imo
              Swimming pool locker room, y'say...I don't suppose you've seen the relevant episode of "Seinfeld?"
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Re: The 21st century cult of the large winkie

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                4- Classical Greeks didn't rate big penises at all. They were reckoned to be a sign of stupidity and brutishness.
                Just be glad the fad these days isn't for eunichs, eh?

Comment

I was stung by a bee on my willie while riding a motorcycle and I'm happy to say the swelling never went down.

It really happened, I crashed into a tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

Swimming pool locker room, y'say...I don't suppose you've seen the relevant episode of "Seinfeld?"

No
                    I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                      I was stung by a bee on my willie while riding a motorcycle and I'm happy to say the swelling never went down.

It really happened, I crashed into a tree.
                      It's probably infected and your immune system is holding it back. However, someday you'll get really sick and your immune will be weakened. Then you're penis will fall off.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

One less thing to worry about.

Comment

Re: The 21st century cult of the large winkie

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp 3- The film-maker gave a number of women some modelling clay and asked them to make a 1:1 scale model of their ideal penis. Without fail, they all made something that looked more suited to battering down walls in medieval times rather than something that could be realistically attached to a human being.
                          I'll take from this that we should no longer feel guilty for imagining breasts that could topple the tower in Pisa after pulling it upright.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I think (from my swimming pool locker room experience) that all penises are more or less the same size, around 15 centimeters, a few centimeters more, a few less I dont think
                            In my experience comparing penises, you'd be surprised how much difference a little bit can make.
                            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

But the penises you see in the locker room are usually not erect. So how could you arrive at such a conclusion?

Or are they?
                              Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

ass into penis is against nature: it should be the other way round
                                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                                Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                                X