No announcement yet.

This kid will have very little sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He won´t invent it. Her will be hired by the vacuum cleaner industry as a vacuum cleaner salesman and will spend the rest of his life with selling vacuum cleaners
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

A silent vacuum cleaner already exists. Its called a central vacuum cleaner. Been around forever.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

What's his username here?
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
            Perfection.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

LOL, extreme Aspergers, LOL!

Comment

I used to repair vacuum cleaners in my operating engineers (glamorous title for maintenance) job stint.

they really aren't that interesting. serious. So for those of you wanting to take this hobby up, I urge you not to.

Serious though, this is obessive behaviour. This kid will be stalking some chick when he's older.

Comment

Something has seriously gone awry here in Michigan

Comment

Something is rotten in teh state of Michigan?
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

In this case it seems quite reasonable to state "Asperger's Syndrome".
                      That's Aspergers? What a joke. I've been convinced Aspergers was a joke since I met a so-called Aspy. Boohoo, no friends, obese, young and insecure. The only reason I could see for all this was that he was a bad person and by a stroke of misfortune there weren't any bad and intelligent people in his class/year to befriend in primary school. Then he became insecure and obese and none of the bad, intelligent people in High School considered him 'cool' enough. Voila, an 'Asperger's Syndrome' sufferer. You can't cure being bad, it's just the way he is, therapy or no therapy.
                      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico

That's Aspergers? What a joke. I've been convinced Aspergers was a joke since I met a so-called Aspy. Boohoo, no friends, obese, young and insecure. The only reason I could see for all this was that he was a bad person and by a stroke of misfortune there weren't any bad and intelligent people in his class/year to befriend in primary school. Then he became insecure and obese and none of the bad, intelligent people in High School considered him 'cool' enough. Voila, an 'Asperger's Syndrome' sufferer. You can't cure being bad, it's just the way he is, therapy or no therapy.
                        I see you are a sufferer of Callous Syndrome
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

I see you are a sufferer of Callous Syndrome
                          Nope, just out to lunch.

Anyone that knows a person with Aspergers (legit) realises the extent of the condition. It is often debilitating.
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

and often hilarious!
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                              and often hilarious!
                              It can be.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah, like, get this: I've never had chancres on my penis! Is that hysterical or what?
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X