X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This kid will have very little sex

He might get other uses for his weird fetish though

His collection really sucks.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Either that or alot from some lazy woman who'll have no excuse to whinge about being tired from the household chores.
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
          Either that or alot from some lazy woman who'll have no excuse to whinge about being tired from the household chores.
          I'd be willing to bet that a little boy who collects vaccuum cleaners won't much care for the ladies when he's grown up...
          I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Most likely when he hits puberty he'll change.

Comment

Yeah, he'll change to collecting washing machines.

What I am amazed at are the parents letting their brat fill the house with f**king geriatric vacuum cleaners.
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

He wasn't beaten to within an inch of his life enough as a child. Collect dolls like a normal freak, freak.
                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                  Yeah, he'll change to collecting washing machines.

What I am amazed at are the parents letting their brat fill the house with f**king geriatric vacuum cleaners.
                  His father doesn't seem like a very authoritarian person, in contrast to the brat himself. The way he speaks, his articulation in particular, is sort of spooky. Might need to watch out for him: that's the kind of people that transform into serial killers later
                  "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                  "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Some people collect baseball cards or comic books (or fancy china or beanie babies). Why is he a ****ing brat?
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

He's 12. Most people would really rather that he not be getting a lot of sex. How about yourself?
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

In this case it seems quite reasonable to state "Asperger's Syndrome".

But btw did anyone else find his room kind of ominous? I mean like if he had friends [his own age], and he invited a friend over for the night, they'd lie there terrified that the vacuum cleaners are going to come alive during the night, hungering for human flesh.

Comment

I bet he will have a more sex by my age then I have.

BTW, I tiink he is cool for a 12 yearold.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Don't you know? Girls love obsessed guys. He'll get plenty, but he's the kind of guy who will turn their offers down.

anyway, weird, but ok, cool, he may design some great vacumn cleaners in the future.
                            be free

Comment

When he makes a billion dollars with a silent vacuum cleaner you guys won't be laughing.
                              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Working...
                              X