Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So some random poster on Teh Intertubes posts that the Shaolin Monks are pansies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shrapnel12
    Amazing, so I wonder if I said something bad about the Shaolin monks, they'd come after me and I'd be famous too?
    They might hire ninjas to go after you.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Nah, they're too much of a bunch of pvssies to do even that much. All they'll do is pass along a strongly-worded letter to the Chinese state media condemning such horrible deeds.

If the monks had just ignored this, I'd have lived my entire life never having heard about it. I guess the mothers of the Shaolin never told them not to feed the trolls. Five Minutes Every Day is one very well-fed little troll.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Ninjas have real ultimate power. A ninja can just flip out and kill like a hundred shaolin monks in under a minute.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That'd make an awesome flash animation.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
          X