Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So some random poster on Teh Intertubes posts that the Shaolin Monks are pansies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So some random poster on Teh Intertubes posts that the Shaolin Monks are pansies...

...and the Shaolin Monks act like the pansies they apparently are. Jesus Drama Queen Christ, get these men some Kleenex.

China kung fu monks seek apology for ninja affront

2 hours, 3 minutes ago

BEIJING (Reuters) - China's Shaolin Temple, the cradle of Chinese kung fu, is demanding an apology from an Internet user who said its monks had once been beaten in unarmed combat by a Japanese ninja, Chinese media reported on Friday.

Shaolin Temple, in the northern province of Henan, became famous in the West as the training ground for Kwai Chang "Grasshopper" Caine in the 1970s "Kung Fu" TV series.

Ninjas -- professional assassins trained in martial arts -- date back to mediaeval Japan.

"The so-called defeat is purely fabricated, and we demand the Internet user to apologise to the whole nation for the wrongs he or she did," the Beijing News said, citing a notice announced by a lawyer for the Shaolin monks.

Relations between Chinese and Japanese are sensitive at the best of times, with emotions still running high over Japan's invasion and occupation of parts of China in the first half of the 20th Century.

The Internet user, calling themselves "Five Minutes Every Day", said on an online forum last week that a Japanese ninja came to Shaolin, asked for a fight and many monks failed to beat him, the newspaper said.

"The facts that the monks could not defeat a Japanese ninja showed that they were named as kung fu masters in vain," the Internet user was quoted as saying in the post.

The Shaolin temple "strongly condemned the horrible deeds" of the user, the newspaper said.

"It is not only extremely irresponsible behaviour with respect to the Shaolin temple and its monks, but also to the whole martial art and Chinese nation," it quoted the monks as saying.
    Oh, and hi. I'm not dead, just MIA for a while.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

DRoseDARs =

erm... BTW, WTF is this thread about again? TLDR and all that stuff

J/K. If everyone demanded an apology from ME on all the crap I have said on the internet I would get carpal tunnels on the first day. literally thousands of apologies, maybe more. things are getting pretty damn scary in the world, now, if this is the new way of things...
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Amazing, so I wonder if I said something bad about the Shaolin monks, they'd come after me and I'd be famous too? Really why would they be so worried over what some random forum poster said?
      EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
        DRoseDARs =

things are getting pretty damn scary in the world, now, if this is the new way of things...

Monk Theme Song

It's a jungle out there
        Disorder and confusion everywhere
        No one seems to care
        Well I do
        Hey, who's in charge here?
        It's a jungle out there
        Poison in the very air we breathe
        Do you know what's in the water that you drink?
        Well I do, and it's amazing
        People think I'm crazy, 'cause I worry all the time
        If you paid attention, you'd be worried too
        You better pay attention
        Or this world we love so much might just kill you
        I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
        'Cause there's a jungle out there.
        It's a jungle out there.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So what exactly are these Shaolin monks doing on the internet anyways?
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Cruising for monkettes, I would imagine.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

How enlightened.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Shaolin Soccer
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Shaolin Soccer was hiliarious... ly bad.

Comment

blasphemy
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Aren't Shaolin monks supposed to be know for their calm demeanor and ability to ignore people being jerks towards them (until it's time to unleash the kung fu that is).

Comment

This guy is like a martial arts master, master of the art of trolling. I bow down to his skills and hope to one day reach a mere scrap of his talent.
                        It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

trolling monks

that is the supreme level of trolling... most I get are random CFC toolbags and an occassional stray from the on-topic forums...
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Five Minutes Every Day

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Monk Theme Song

It's a jungle out there
                              Disorder and confusion everywhere
                              No one seems to care
                              Well I do
                              Hey, who's in charge here?
                              It's a jungle out there
                              Poison in the very air we breathe
                              Do you know what's in the water that you drink?
                              Well I do, and it's amazing
                              People think I'm crazy, 'cause I worry all the time
                              If you paid attention, you'd be worried too
                              You better pay attention
                              Or this world we love so much might just kill you
                              I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
                              'Cause there's a jungle out there.
                              It's a jungle out there.
                              Arg, I've had that stuck in my head all week after watching a monk marathon and had only just now forgotten about it...

Comment

Working...
                              X