• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b etor

ZOMFG i'm a so-called perfect woman!

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Nice Guys exude insecurity -- a big red target for the predators of the world. There are women out there who are "users" -- just looking for a sucker to take advantage of. Users home-in on "Nice Guys", stroke their egos, take them for a ride, add a notch to their belts, and move on.
      I know this all too well. Though I don't think I'm that nice of a guy. I've been told I'm an *******.

Comment

Anyway, can there possibly anyone within earshot of Western society who hasn't heard this particular rant already? :yawn:

qft. nothing new here folks. move on.

Comment

This is what I've always known, I'm too much of a nice guy.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Chef... check
            Maid... sadly
            Whore...of course

This may be somewhat disturbing to some, but I too am the perfect woman!
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
              "Get this Guys: INSECURITY ISN'T SEXY. IT'S A TURNOFF."

That will teach them insecure bastards
              Women should stop selecting for traits that they don't want.

Comment

Re: Are you a nice guy?

Originally posted by Nostromo
                They are so anxious to be liked and loved that they do things for other people to gain acceptance and attention, rather than for the simply pleasure of giving.
                Why bother reading the rest when the author starts from this baseless assumption? What if a substantial number of Nice Guys are genuinely altruistic?
                Unbelievable!

Comment

Re: Re: Are you a nice guy?

Originally posted by Darius871

Why bother reading the rest when the author starts from this baseless assumption? What if a substantial number of Nice Guys are genuinely altruistic?
                  The more amusing comment is about "Nice Guys" writing in to complain about women not liking them. As if a person is going to write in and say:

"Dear Mrs A Aunt, may I first say that after seeing your profile picture in the paper... well, I would hit it. Anyway, I am a self-professed complete bastard with lecherous tendencies. I think about sex all the time and can't help but grope women, or at least make sexually suggestive comments, at every available opportunity. Normally after I have done my girlfriend several ways til Sunday in a way that only gratified me, I leave to watch the football or have a few beers with my playa mates - I usually can't be arsed to say goodbye or even call her until the next time I wanted sex on tap. When I did, she said no and that she wanted me to show her more respect. She has now left me for some accountant, the *****. I was going to dump her anyway as she doesn't cook my dinner on time AND she refused to do the washing, even after I gave a whack with the back of my hand. What on earth do women see in nice guys who treat 'em with 'respect'? Women are trippin'. Why won't my relationships last?"
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Are you a nice guy?

Originally posted by Dauphin

The more amusing comment is about "Nice Guys" writing in to complain about women not liking them. As if a person is going to write in and say:

"Dear Mrs A Aunt, may I first say that after seeing your profile picture in the paper... well, I would hit it. Anyway, I am a self-professed complete bastard with lecherous tendencies. I think about sex all the time and can't help but grope women, or at least make sexually suggestive comments, at every available opportunity. Normally after I have done my girlfriend several ways til Sunday in a way that only gratified me, I leave to watch the football or have a few beers with my playa mates - I usually can't be arsed to say goodbye or even call her until the next time I wanted sex on tap. When I did, she said no and that she wanted me to show her more respect. She has now left me for some accountant, the *****. I was going to dump her anyway as she doesn't cook my dinner on time AND she refused to do the washing, even after I gave a whack with the back of my hand. What on earth do women see in nice guys who treat 'em with 'respect'? Women are trippin'. Why won't my relationships last?"
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

Blah blah.

It's a question of approaching and closing the deal. "nice guys" usually means guys who don't ask the girl out, period. They're not makign any moves, they're being nice and waiting for the girl to make a move and when they do, they don't even realize it adn they just keep being nice.

If she calls you and is sad because some douchebag was being an idiot, you don't go "I'd really like to hear more, tell me how you feel". No, it's "I can come over and you can tell me all about it", but you really don't go there, listen the story and go home. You can like bring something to eat, but what you really need to do is wear your good boxers, put on some nice scent, get a bit pumped and ready to be the nice guy who closes the deal.

The difference is, if you're a nice guy, you don't act like a jerk afterwards. If she wanted to use you as a crying pillow and nothing else, you made your move but it wasn't recieved, then you know there's no chance. Don't beat up yourself over it. Get angry. Steal something from her house and throw a rock and break her window. Never call her again.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

sometimes i can be the nicest guy on the planet Earth. But if I catch somebody giving me continued disrespect I will turn into a gigantic jerk. In my mind I am completely justified at being a jerk because the other person started it by taking advantage of my kindness...

i have a very short temper at times. otherwise, yes, i am a nice guy...

Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Are you a nice guy?

Originally posted by Dauphin
                          Wiggy?
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Are you a nice guy?

Originally posted by Lorizael

Wiggy?
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist

Because you'd know.
                              And it's precisely because of this kind of response from arseholes like you why I hardly post any more. I thought this place may be a little more hospitable now that the likes of Asher had gone. Guess I thought wrong.
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Did you know that the smiley means he's extra serious and means it in the most insulting and personal way possible?
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X