Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest Civilization in the World - Hurt or Heal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For religious, the founder of their religion. For others, probably some great warrior/statesman/pinup model.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Greatest corporation in the world.

British East India Co vs General Motors vs Google vs United Fruit (bananas!) and so on.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by onodera
        Greatest corporation in the world.

British East India Co vs General Motors vs Google vs United Fruit (bananas!) and so on.
        IF we do this AND IF the British East India Co is in it then I demand that the Dutch VOC (Verenigde Oostindische Compagnie, United Eastindian Company) is in it.
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

• What is the purpose of this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy
            What is the purpose of this thread?
            To let you post...
            Once again...

Comment

• Greatest leader in Civ4?
              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hueij

IF we do this AND IF the British East India Co is in it then I demand that the Dutch VOC (Verenigde Oostindische Compagnie, United Eastindian Company) is in it.
                You consider an organisation based on slavery and severe inequality a competitor?? Of course, the British were no better, but they should be disqualified just the same
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• In all honesty: I would honour Mani with everything that because of all that happened afterwards. He did it man... No denyin' that
                  "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                  "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by Traianvs

You consider an organisation based on slavery and severe inequality a competitor?? Of course, the British were no better, but they should be disqualified just the same
                    Hey, our PM made a remark some time ago about that we should get back more of the vOC mentality in this country. So it can't be all bad... And it was the West Indian Company that was involved in the African slave trade. Made us rich too

seriously, if you want to enter morality into the equation then we won't have many companies to choose from
                    Once again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac
                      The Rise to Prominence of China seems to correlate with people voting Englan, Persia and Egypt out of the game.
                      The rise started when I proclaimed China the best civ. The fall happened when I pointed out what had happened, and left the thread. It's clear China should hire me, or maybe even make me leader.

Comment

• I would like to congratulate all the people who participated in this to ~15% of the posts on this subforum.
                        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                        The video may avatar is from

Comment

• Np, only a pleasure.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will
                            I would like to congratulate all the people who participated in this to ~15% of the posts on this subforum.

(my idea btw...)
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• +2 Hebrews -2 USA

Comment

• Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X