No announcement yet.

Bush Compares Iraq to Vietnam...Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe not the second one, but it's close. The first one you should be certain of after looking at the polls.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The first one you should be certain of after looking at the polls.
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• They blame the US forces more for the violence than AQ. That's hope?

Comment

• How are blame and hope mutually exclusive. I blame people for alot of things, but am a pretty happy guy.
          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos
            How are blame and hope mutually exclusive. I blame people for alot of things, but am a pretty happy guy.
            You blame the govt? It's different when you blame the govt. When you blame the govt you don't have hope.

Comment

• When you blame the govt you don't have hope.
              Oh really?

Please explain, because you got a good chuckle out of me with that one.

Comment

Oh really?

Please explain, because you got a good chuckle out of me with that one.
                Put yourselves you their shoes. Is that so hard? They are occupied by an army they have no chance of defending themselves against. Said army is responsible for violence. Where's the hope dude? Why are you asking me to explain. You explain.

Comment

• They are occupied by an army they have no chance of defending themselves against.
                  Its a good thing they don't have to then, isn't it?

Did they have hope based on the previous government? Your putting words in their mouth.

You blame our government for all sorts of things, are you hopeless?

Comment

Its a good thing they don't have to then, isn't it?
                    Of course they do. You have to defend yourself against violence.
                    Did they have hope based on the previous government? Your putting words in their mouth.
                    What does that have to do with anything?
                    You blame our government for all sorts of things, are you hopeless?
                    Are you asking me if I think things are going to get better in America. No, I do not. Not anytime soon. I expect things to get worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
                      ---
                      I still can't believe that you guys wish that the USA had never liberated Iraq.
                      Actually, we're still waiting for USA to liberate Iraq.
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Of course they do. You have to defend yourself against violence.
                        Since none of then have to defend themselves against the US in reality (unless they are polling insurgents), and most don't have to defend themselves against anyone at all, you are not listening to what they actually said.

Nor does any of this have anything do do with their level of "hope." You think one follows the other, so you are assuming.

Comment

Since none of then have to defend themselves against the US in reality (unless they are polling insurgents), and most don't have to defend themselves against anyone at all, you are not listening to what they actually said.
                          If they don't want to be occupied, and the army will not leave, then they need to defend themselves. Eventually that's what they will do. And how can you be certain that those polled are not insurgents. If they didn't poll the insurgents then there is a whole segment of the population that you can add to the numbers.

And I leave it to you to show that they are hopeful. I already answered you regarding that.

Comment

• And I leave it to you to show that they are hopeful. I already answered you regarding that.
                            You put the "fact" out there that they were not hopeful, though none of your polls said anything of the sort. The burden of proof is on you

Comment

• Bush must be a magician. He seems able to convince so many people of so many false things, it is truly amazing.

I mean, people still believe he won the last election fairly, even though, with other facts we know, it was pretty much impossible for him to have won without massive voter fraud.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Do you actually think that if US troops were removed from SA in 2000, OBL would have just stopped and not gone after the US? Really?
                                I do, if the pullout was sincere and we just didn't put or leave an army in some other Muslim country. The intrusion of an army in Saudi Arabia was tolerated by OBL when it was to expel Saddam from Kuwait, but leaving them there for a decade made it look like a more permanent occupation. Seriously, how long would Catholics tolerate a Muslim army occupying Vatican City? If the reason was clear - the Muslim army was called upon to defend the area - they'd tolerate it. Once the threat was gone, the Muslim army had better be leaving too.

And I also believe 9/11 would have been limited to at worst 4 plane crashes if our damn government made an effort to keep us informed about the threat. None of those planes would have found their targets had the public known any hijackings by Arab looking men would very likely be used to attack buildings.

Comment

Working...
                                X