Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the world economy ever dumps big time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious
    California and others.
    I just see states as being too complex to be lumped into an us vs. them thing. That's why I find the whole red state/ blue state stuff hard to swallow. For example, Western Maryland and PA are staunchly Repulican, while Northern VA is Democratic.

I'm anti-capitalists, besides that I mostly banter and joke.
    For some reason I usually take your posts as if you seriously mean them. I thought you were humorless like Serb. I guess I've been misreading you. Maybe its because we always disagree anytime we interact, and I don't come here enough to develop a real familiarity with everyone's posting style and habits.
    I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Wycoff
      I just see states as being too complex to be lumped into an us vs. them thing. That's why I find the whole red state/ blue state stuff hard to swallow. For example, Western Maryland and PA are staunchly Repulican, while Northern VA is Democratic.
      Yeah, who know what would happen. Hopefully people would work together more than create conflict.

For some reason I usually take your posts as if you seriously mean them. I thought you were humorless like Serb. I guess I've been misreading you. Maybe its because we always disagree anytime we interact, and I don't come here enough to develop a real familiarity with everyone's posting style and habits.
      Maybe joke is not the right word. I just come here to have fun though, and make the day a little less boring. I sometimes get into a bit of a character.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Re: Re: If the world economy ever dumps big time...

Originally posted by DaShi

According to Tingkai, China would rise as an economic superpower.
        Amazing, I go away for days, come back and you're still misquoting me. You need to get some psychiatric help.
        Golfing since 67

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
          So if the dollar ever plummets into obscurity the dollars in foriegn hands wouldn't lose real value, the denomination would just change? That wouldn't solve anything really regarding our particular problem of having so much money out.

Why would you think that?

A U.S. dollar is a U.S. dollar. There isn't one type for Americans and another for non-Americans.

I don't live in the states, but the collapse of the U.S. dollar has screwed me because my wealth is effectively in U.S. dollars. If I move back to Canada, I suffer a 25% loss in wealth compared to if I had moved back four years ago.
          Golfing since 67

Comment

Re: Re: Re: If the world economy ever dumps big time...

Originally posted by Tingkai

Amazing, I go away for days, come back and you're still misquoting me. You need to get some psychiatric help.
            You need to stop caring.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Seriously Dashi, you need to talk to someone about what happened to you in China. Denial is not a good thing and it s obviously eating away at you.
              Golfing since 67

Comment

You used that one already Tink.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Why would you think that?

A U.S. dollar is a U.S. dollar. There isn't one type for Americans and another for non-Americans.

I don't live in the states, but the collapse of the U.S. dollar has screwed me because my wealth is effectively in U.S. dollars. If I move back to Canada, I suffer a 25% loss in wealth compared to if I had moved back four years ago.
                  You should buy more US dollars then.
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

See Dashi, you're still in denial.

Here's a couple of simple questions: why do you feel the need to mention me when I'm not involved in the conversation? Why do you feel the need to portray me as something I am not? Why are you fixated with me?
                    Golfing since 67

Comment

See Dashi, you're still in denial.

Here's a couple of simple questions: why do you feel the need to mention me when I'm not involved in the conversation? Why do you feel the need to portray me as something I am not? Why are you fixated with me?
                      Because you're a hilarious tool. You don't even realize how ridiculous some of your statements are and still going spouting them. Plus, I don't think there's anyone easier to troll on this forum. Not even the Republicans are. You can't hold a rational conversation for more than a few posts. Once you're challenged, you straight to personal attacks and cover your ears going "nah nah, you hate China, nah, nah!" Actually, it's not that I have a problem with China, it's that you have an unhealthy love for it.
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Wow, that message is filed with vile, but I suspect you don't realize it.

And you probably think that what you do is completely normal.

You're a very strange person, Dashi.
                        Golfing since 67

Comment

Wow, that message is filed with vile, but I suspect you don't realize it.

And you probably think that what you do is completely normal.

You're a very strange person, Dashi.
                          You could always ignore me. But remember, you were first to start insulting me (check the archive to see how you hounded me in nearly every thread I posted), so forgive me if I don't show you the respect you think you deserve. I've tried several times to be civil with you, but you couldn't do it. Seriously, you act like a jerk and then are surprised when people treat you like one. So before you start passing off your personal issues on me, take long hard look at yourself.
                          Last edited by DaShi; August 22, 2007, 23:55.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                          X