No announcement yet.

Old Woman Has Me By the Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just dont see how giving someone their credit card in lieu of a traffic accident is the most reasonable thing that pops into their head.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
      That is even less likely to get someone in trouble then speeding 5mph over the limit or tailgating.

JM
      Well, I guess that if one checked the statistics of fines, this particular offense wouldn't be high on the income list
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
        I just dont see how giving someone their credit card in lieu of a traffic accident is the most reasonable thing that pops into their head.
        illegal alien? JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller

illegal alien? JM
          wiglaf would stare in a mirror and chastize himself if he was an illegal alien.

I mean, I can understand that under the stress of a car accident you are liable to do stupid things (like the time i almost did a hit and run after scraping two cars in a parking lot). but how did it dawn on wiglaf that exposing himself to the whim of a accident victim would be the best idea?
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Wiglaf, I always carry an expired credit card just for stuff like this. You can give those away like candy. Well, expired candy.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Next time give her a blank check. Just make sure it's a closed account.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael

So if she had been hot and young it would have been okay for you to rear end her?
                I'd like to rear end a young, hot woman
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                  I'd like to rear end a young, hot woman
                  Thank you!
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• So if she had been hot and young it would have been okay for you to rear end her?
                    This is a sexually charged question but the answer is yes, $350 to pickup a girl not bad not bad, assuming she isn't doing it for the money, obviously.

I just dont see how giving someone their credit card in lieu of a traffic accident is the most reasonable thing that pops into their head.
                    I am fearful of my insurance costing me more money because this woman did this to me. Additionally, I felt I could get away with it because I was going to cancel the card. What is better, getting $0 charge or having to report all this to the insurance and to the SWAT team or whatever that shows up. No decision, have you ever gone through that before? Takes a long time, not pleasant to go through the system unless necessary by law or whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
                      Next time give her a blank check. Just make sure it's a closed account.
                      This is a good idea, but I do not carry checks with me (I am a man). I might try lancer's idea and hand the next person a canceled card.

Comment

• It was nice of you to give her your credit card to buy herself a new girdle and cane, but don't for a minute think that she didn't also call her insurance co to get her car fixed. Maybe if you give her insurance co a credit card they won't tell your insurance co.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
                          Next time give her a blank check. Just make sure it's a closed account.
                          If you really want to commit fraud on someone who has your name and car registration number.
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• And address and bank account number...
                            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                            -Bokonon

Comment

• I just read the OP. Giving away your credit card
                              What?

Comment

• Basicly he walked up to her car, dropped his pants and invited her to rip his balls off and she agreed.

Comment

Working...
                                X