You're dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're dead.

What now? Burial or cremation? Religious funeral? Golden casket lined with jewels?

Me? I want my body thrown to the wolves and then I want everyone to tell rude jokes about me and go back to their business.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

I would tell you, but I can't reply cause I'm dead

Blah

Comment

I'd have my body donated to an art gallery, to be displayed as teh work of consummate perfection that it is.
      Last edited by LordShiva; August 14, 2007, 11:17.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
        I would tell you, but I can't reply cause I'm dead

Being able to haunt people would be nice. And by haunt people I mean hang around women's locker rooms.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Body, don't care. Me? Go see what's up.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Who cares, I'm dead.

Dump me in the woods.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Now that I rethink the problem, maybe we could be zombies then?
              Blah

Comment

I specifically instructed my parents to preserve my body like the Russians did with Lenin, but to keep my body in their living room, sitting on the couch in front of the TV.

EDIT: a clarification for Lorizael's sake
                Last edited by Nostromo; August 14, 2007, 11:35.
                Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Your parents knew Lenin?

Comment

And if so, how risky a lifestyle are you living that you expect to die before they do?
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I recently ate a yogourt that was one day past its expiration date. I'm living on the edge
                      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I have a friend who used to drink bleach in his spare time. You should be alright.

Comment

I'd go on to defeat John Ashcroft in a Senate campaign.

Comment

I guess I would be buried, but it's of no great importance. When I'm dead, I don't need my body anymore. The new body I'm promised by God, won't have anything to do with my current body.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Gaius, I can't die. When this body's destroyed, my memory and consciousness will be instantly transmitted to a new one. I'll just wake up somewhere else in an identical body.
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X