You're dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cremation.

Let me return to the elements from which I came in the nobility of the fiery funereal flame.

Comment

Re: You're dead.

Originally posted by Lorizael
      What now? Burial or cremation? Religious funeral? Golden casket lined with jewels?

Me? I want my body thrown to the wolves and then I want everyone to tell rude jokes about me and go back to their business.

Sounds likely.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Re: You're dead.

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Sounds likely.
        That's the spirit.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

20 virgins in heaven sounds nice, but I'd have to blow myself up for that.
          EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

Mummification.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

DONATE TO SCIENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
                Cremation.

Let me return to the elements from which I came in the nobility of the fiery funereal flame.
                resisting ... comment ... hard ... to ... resist ... arrrgh!!!!!

Okay, over it. I'm all for Blake's theory, unless cryogenics has improved dramatically to the point where it might be useful.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I want to be frozen so that I can be brought back to life after the revolution so that I can enjoy utopia.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Unfortunately the cryogenics lab was owned by teh evil capitalists and was destroyed during the revolution.

Comment

Funerals are for the people you leave behind, so what you want is fairly irrelevant. You won't be helping their grieving by making ridiculous impositions from the great beyond.

It is my ambition to live a hundred years or more, so there probably won't be a lot of people to leave behind, nor will my body be much use for anything. Therefore I don't want a service. Straight into the cheapest available coffin, then off to the crematorium. No undertakers having to dress my body, shave my face and stitch my mouth closed. No pompous celebrants speaking crap about me.

I will investigate the possibility of donating parts of my body closer to the time, but I definitely don't want medical students messing around. Nor do I want some weirdo like Gunther von Hagens salivating over my corpse.
                      Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Dracon II
                        Unfortunately the cryogenics lab was owned by teh evil capitalists and was destroyed during the revolution.
                        No, no, no. Teh evil capitalists where frozen in there as well. They would never destroy themselves.

Comment

I want to be ground up and put in dog food so I can end up as a big steaming pile in people's yards for them to step in on the way to work.
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

That's not much different from what you are now.

Comment

Re: You're dead.

It's just a flesh wound!

Comment

Asher finally got himself banned did he?

Comment

Working...
                                X