Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Icelandic men the longest lived men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon Miller
    JMt655555555555555555555566tt6ttttttt
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

That's just JM being more JM than usual.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

And yes, it's seafood. More to the point, it's probably an abundance of omega-3s.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I take 2000 mg of fish oil a day, how long have I got? 90? 100?

If I get a sex change operation for longevity sakes you jerks won't hit on me will you?
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Their women hang out with the foreigners and drive them to early graves rather than the icelanders.

Dont believe me go to iceland and check it out.
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I believe you. Dolores has a bunch of relatives married to guys in Iceland. They always swap pics, looks like a great place.

Dracon, that pic is freakin me out!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                The estimated life expectancies of vegetarian California Adventists were 80.2 years for men and 84.8 years for women.

JMt655555555555555555555566tt6ttttttt

Veggies ftw!
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                  I believe you. Dolores has a bunch of relatives married to guys in Iceland. They always swap pics, looks like a great place.
                  Interesting names, tho. Say, you lived there and had twins: Hans and Hilga. They wouldn't have your last name. Rather, they'd be Hans Lancerson and Hilga Lancerdaughter.

Comment

Re: Why are Icelandic men the longest lived men?

On average they live to 79.4. Why?
                    The rest of us don't want to live past 60. Or is that just me?
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

It's just you.

Comment

It's because they eat rotten sharks and rays. The odor is... ummm... special.
                        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                          It's just you.
                          Amen to that!

Comment

I take 2000 mg of fish oil a day, how long have I got? 90? 100?
                            I used to see a psychologist who enthusiastically recommended that I add fish oil pills to my diet. They were great! she said. And then proceeded to show me the bruises on her body that were a result of the fish pills.

She was weird. I stopped seeing her shortly after that. And I don't take no fish oil pills, either.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

my grandpa used to say: "son, you've got live fast and die young!"
                              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

No bruises on me.

Markos, how is that going? Grandpa, how's he doing?

Comment

Working...
                                X