Rush Hour 3!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legal for what?
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
      Legal for what?
      Let's not focus on unimportant details.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Comment

Page 3 girls in England are normally just 16
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by b etor

riiiiiiight. because i go down on every single guy i'm near.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                Page 3 girls in England are normally just 16
                Thankfully, in Norway page 3 are used for better things, like political comment.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Spec.
                  definitely not.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor

definitely not.

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

All my n00b friends want to watch Teh Bourne Ultimatum instead
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio

They said they wanted to make RH4, but it all depends on the sales for RH3
                        If the reviews of RH3 are any indication the 4th will never be made.

I haven't seen reviews this bad in a very long time.

The clip I saw was absolutely pathetic and would support the reviews. The scene I saw was a very poor Abbot and Costello ripoff.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Reviewers are n00bs who don't understand teh high cinema
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

qft

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                              Reviewers are n00bs who don't understand teh high cinema
                              I also saw a clip for myself. This movie is the height of crap cinema.

I'm Libertarian - If you want to spend your money on ****e, feel free.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

You're no libertarian, you lefty NYT-crappy-liberal-review-reading hippie

Comment

Working...
                                X