No announcement yet.

Rush Hour 3!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't b etor 16 soon? Then she's legal for those who'd accept being seen as a pervert, but at least they'd not be arrested.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      There needs to be a Rush Hour 4 in a couple years
      They said they wanted to make RH4, but it all depends on the sales for RH3
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Is this the appropriate place to state that I have enjoyed watching Jackie Chan mature from B-quality Chinese kung fu stuntman to slapstick action/comedy star opposite the great black comedian Chris Tucker, who is largely amusing because he is black and can scream "Aw hell no" without reminding me of any white people I know. He is truly a black man and a funny one, and Jackie Chan is the quintessential badass even if he is 60.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
          Isn't b etor 16 soon? Then she's legal for those who'd accept being seen as a pervert, but at least they'd not be arrested.
          What ****ed up country do you live in?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
            Is this the appropriate place to state that I have enjoyed watching Jackie Chan mature from B-quality Chinese kung fu stuntman to slapstick action/comedy star opposite the great black comedian Chris Tucker, who is largely amusing because he is black and can scream "Aw hell no" without reminding me of any white people I know. He is truly a black man and a funny one, and Jackie Chan is the quintessential badass even if he is 60.
            It is indeed the appropriate place. Jackei Chan pwns. to Hollywood for taking him out of Hong Kong.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Did you not see Hot Fuzz? Clearly, Bad Boyz 2 is the greatest movie EVAR.
              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
              -Bokonon

Comment

I did see Hot Fuzz. It was good, but since it had neither Jackie Chan nor Russell Crowe in it, it simply cannot compete in teh upper echelons of movie awesomeness.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

But Bad Boyz II was Micheal Bay. And Henry Rollins. Thus, the most sweetly supreme film ever produced.
                  "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                  -Bokonon

Comment

It was OK until they decided to invade Cuba.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

What ****ed up country do you live in?
                      In a country where the sexual minimal age are 16, but you can't marry without your parent's consent before 18.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Always funny when people think laws have to be the same in every country
                        Blah

Comment

I totally agree. Everybody knows there are Norwegian law, and there are lawlessness.

Why people think otherwise is a mystery to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                            I wouldn't go see a movie with B etor.

Wouldn't be able to watch the movie peacefully without her wanting to go down on me through out the whole thing...

Spec.
                            riiiiiiight. because i go down on every single guy i'm near.

Originally posted by Nikolai
                            i've been 16 for 3 months!

Comment

Don't mind us b etor, we're guys and mostly very stupid.

Comment

so i've noticed

Comment

Working...
                                X